Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Spartacus Covid letter that has gone viral.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Your unwillingness to provide a link and concise summary vice copying and pasting ridiculous blocks of text is disappointing.

Andy
    Summary: The Fourth Industrial revolution and "transhumamism" are happening right now! Wether you are conscious of that fact or not. And if people don't want to wake up and take it seriously, well, then its their funeral! "vaccine" line forums there---->.

You can expect mandatory boosters every 3-6 months.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 09:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How do you know you are not the one being mind controlled?

What if the graphene is already in the fluoride in our water or maybe that’s what is in the chemtrails? So they can mind control you to mix the truth about mind control into a giant conspiracy so nobody will believe it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    How do you know you are not the one being mind controlled?

What if the graphene is already in the fluoride in our water or maybe that’s what is in the chemtrails? So they can mind control you to mix the truth about mind control into a giant conspiracy so nobody will believe it.
    Look smart ass, everyone is being manipulated to some degree or another, Even you! Did you watch that Steven Colbert "vax-scene" shit on the last page? Those people in that audience are ****ing nuts! Seriously, they're already dead. So you can either heed Spartacus letters warning or continue on to your own slaughter with your head stuck up your ass...
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 10:16.

Feedback Score
    Here’s the thing. I’ve already explained I think a dangerous precedent is being set using Covid as the backdrop. If you want to get people around to “wake up” to the continual .gov encroachment into our everyday lives; going off on transhumanism, mind control, and the like isn’t the way to do it. That will simply turn people off to your message.

Have you ever stopped to think that people like Alex Jones are simply grifters raking in millions off people’s paranoia? I don’t know if he is or not, but he’s been suspect on more than a few topics.

He’ll give out kernels of truth from time to time, but he usually goes off the deep end from there. In the end he’s in business dude and it’s the business of fear. He’s made millions off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Here’s the thing. I’ve already explained I think a dangerous precedent is being set using Covid as the backdrop. If you want to get people around to “wake up” to the continual .gov encroachment into our everyday lives; going off on transhumanism, mind control, and the like isn’t the way to do it. That will simply turn people off to your message.

Have you ever stopped to think that people like Alex Jones are simply grifters raking in millions off people’s paranoia? I don’t know if he is or not, but he’s been suspect on more than a few topics.

He’ll give out kernels of truth from time to time, but he usually goes off the deep end from there. In the end he’s in business dude and it’s the business of fear. He’s made millions off of it.

Look when you start off by stating "here's the thing" and "I've already stated" it all sounds very obtuse. Is that intentional or is it just cognitive dissonance? Transhumanism is what these last 18 months have been all about. Our Western governments have be taken over by the Global elite to force their agenda of The Forth Industrial revolution and Transhumanism where by creating a utopia for themselfs and enslaving the common man.

As for Alex Jones, I wasn't the person who first brought him up in the discussion. And I've Never paid much attention to the guy. He was only brought into the conversation because you all have such a limited understanding of what exactly is taking place that when presented with the evidence of the Spartacus letter you all loose your minds and scream "conspiracy theory" and "Alex Jones" OMG-WTF-BBQ....But Honestly after what has transpired in the world for the last 18 months I would say it all ultimately lends to the validity of what he's been espousing for the last decade.

But again Transhumanism is what this Covid-19 business all about. And I think it would be a wise move and in everyones best interest for yourself's, your families and the world at large for you all to become aware of intricacies of just what this all means and where it will lead. I posted a lot of video links back there but didn't comment on them because, admittedly I am just a layperson and there is simple too much for me to comment on. You simply just have to watch. Thats about all I can say.

Start here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QVfP9XvDaHLw/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/The3xkjMF5LQ/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 10:03.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    Look when you start off by stating "here's the thing" and "I've already stated" it all sounds very obtuse. Is that intentional or is it just cognitive dissonance? Transhumanism is what these last 18 months have been all about. Our Western governments have be taken over by the Global elite to force their agenda of The Forth Industrial revolution and Transhumanism where by creating a utopia for themselfs and enslaving the common man.

As for Alex Jones, I wasn't the person who first brought him up in the discussion. And I've Never paid much attention to the guy. He was only brought into the conversation because you all have such a limited understanding of what exactly is taking place that when presented with the evidence of the Spartacus letter you all loose your minds and scream "conspiracy theory" and "Alex Jones" OMG-WTF-BBQ....But Honestly after what has transpired in the world for the last 18 months I would say it all ultimately lends to the validity of what he's been espousing for the last decade.

But again Transhumanism is what this Covid-19 business all about. And I think it would be a wise move and in everyones best interest for yourself's, your families and the world at large for you all to become aware of intricacies of just what this all means and where it will lead. I posted a lot of video links back there but didn't comment on them because, admittedly I am just a layperson and there is simple too much for me to comment on. You simply just have to watch. Thats about all I can say.

Start here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QVfP9XvDaHLw/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/The3xkjMF5LQ/
    Dude, you talk pretty fancy for a auto technician. I'm impressed.

I think that Life's a Hillary guy was wrong about you. Then again, that seems to be a trend with him.

Feedback Score

Spartacus Covid letter that has gone viral.

Guess i’m just writing as if we’re having a conversation face to face.

I’ll lay out my opinions and thoughts on this as clearly as I can while typing on my phone.

1. I think Covid has / is being used by governments around the world to expand their reach, power, and authority over their citizens. That’s very bad.
    2. I don’t think the blanket vaccination campaign makes any sense at all. There are a whole host of factors not being taken into consideration with this approach.
    3. I think there are a adverse side effects to these vaccines and the fact we’re not allowed to openly talk about them is concerning.
    4. I’ve chosen not to get the vaccine. I also don’t think it’s full of things that are going to mind control me or whatever else though.
    5. The situation as I see it is we can cede our liberties in the name of “safety” or choose not to.
    6. I also think if people choose to get vaccinated i’ll leave that decision to them and not worry about it.
    7. I’m firmly against forced vaccination as that flies in the face of individual liberty.

I’m willing to bet your thought process isn’t too far off from mine in regards to what I wrote above. You lost me (and others i’d assume) on the grand conspiracy stuff though.

With that, I’m out of this one.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Wow, this is right in my wheelhouse, how did I miss this thread? I read the manifesto and tuned out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    Dude, you talk pretty fancy for a auto technician. I'm impressed.

I think that Life's a Hillary guy was wrong about you. Then again, that seems to be a trend with him.
    You are very kind for saying so, Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Guess iÂ’m just writing as if weÂ’re having a conversation face to face.

IÂ’ll lay out my opinions and thoughts on this as clearly as I can while typing on my phone.

1. I think Covid has / is being used by governments around the world to expand their reach, power, and authority over their citizens. ThatÂ’s very bad.
    2. I donÂ’t think the blanket vaccination campaign makes any sense at all. There are a whole host of factors not being taken into consideration with this approach.
    3. I think there are a adverse side effects to these vaccines and the fact weÂ’re not allowed to openly talk about them is concerning.
    4. IÂ’ve chosen not to get the vaccine. I also donÂ’t think itÂ’s full of things that are going to mind control me or whatever else though.
    5. The situation as I see it is we can cede our liberties in the name of “safety” or choose not to.
    6. I also think if people choose to get vaccinated iÂ’ll leave that decision to them and not worry about it.
    7. IÂ’m firmly against forced vaccination as that flies in the face of individual liberty.

IÂ’m willing to bet your thought process isnÂ’t too far off from mine in regards to what I wrote above. You lost me (and others iÂ’d assume) on the grand conspiracy stuff though.

With that, IÂ’m out of this one.

I agree with all but line 4. There is seemingly a tremendous amount of evidence that suggests otherwise. And 18 months ago I wouldn't have believed any of it myself. Thats said, I also have to tap out now, at least for a while, I've work to be done.

Best regards everyone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m only being half smartass, if mind control exists then how would you know if you are being controlled?

Seriously though. There are even more vaccines worldwide, but why would “they” allow the J&J in the US if “they” were really controlling people with mRNA vaccines?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast