Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden's Lies are coming back on him.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Biden's Lies are coming back on him.

Be aware this is from CNN, not FOX or something radical.
    This might be a pretty big deal, either someone decided to do some Journalism (which I doubt) or the tide has turned.
    I believe this is an impeachable offence.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    There are plenty to come back on him. Not sure the lying ass turd as ever uttered a word of truth.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Biden has no clue what he is saying as he is so far gone dementia Alzheimers etc...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Punch Drunk Joe has been a grifter and a liar for the 50 years he has been living off the tax payers and it didn’t stop him from getting where he is today.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well, CNN just went all in.
    It's a simple question, was he advised and what was the advice?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Kamala Harris.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I believe this is an impeachable offence.
    What is? Biden lying at a press conference? Haha no. I don't think lying on a political issue is impeachable ("high crimes and misdemeanors").

If the generals and/or secdef lied to Congress that could be an offense, most likely under federal criminal law.

What this does set the stage for, especially with D party hack Leon Panetta involved, is setting up Biden for 25th Amendment removal. He's so obviously senile it's just sad. He's been mentally disqualified since early 2020 (long before his election) for anyone who looks seriously. They are probably watching the polls and figuring out (a) when his unpopularity puts them in danger territory, and (b) how much unpopular BS they can pass under his short reign and later disclaim even though it's exactly what they want.

If the veep had any popularity then Biden already would have been retired. She's a trainwreck too, of course. I suspect they are plotting something, most likely a removal of Joe, Kamala as figurehead, and some real person running things as VP much like Cheney did under Dubya.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Milley can't come up with a logical reason as to why he speaks to the Press and called China.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-29-21 at 07:47.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Grilled on talking to Authors.
    General Milley, weren't you a little busy with Afghanastan? Then he goes on to show how MIlley f'ed up, but always has time to talk to the Press.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-29-21 at 08:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Nailing this guy down to an answer is a difficult trick to pull off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast