Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamala Harris admits all people hospitalized for covaids vaccinated

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Kamala Harris admits all people hospitalized for covaids vaccinated

I just watched a video, my brother forwarded to me, with our VP actually admitting all recent Covid hospitalization are all vaccinated! All recently Covid deceased…were all vaccinated!
    I wish I could post the link, but due to certain rule changes here, if I do this will be removed.

I have a feeling, now that over half the nation has this in them…it’s time for some good ole DNC damage control.
    So, here we have it! Draw your own conclusions….but I hope you will search for this video.
    Last edited by camoman; 12-29-21 at 09:30.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    You can post the link, its just not allowed without any extra context like a snip from an article or something. That's been a rule here for as long as I can remember.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That isn't true.

With 5 local hospitals it's about a 50/50 mix right now. Our hospital is 65% unvax, 35% vax.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    That isn't true.

With 5 local hospitals it's about a 50/50 mix right now. Our hospital is 65% unvax, 35% vax.
    You are saying in Duram Co, NC, where 95 percent of residents have received at least one dose of vaccine, 65% of your (edit - Covid19) patients are unvaccinated?

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 12-29-21 at 09:55.

Feedback Score
    The population I work with is a little more than 75% “vaccinated”. Well, after the rule change yesterday where you have to be “boosted” to be “vaccinated”, I guess that has semantically changed now. However, of admitted patients I’ve seen about a 50-50 ratio. Surprisingly, I’m seeing four cases of influenza to one case of COVID over the last two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This is probably the video you are talking about: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1yoxJL1yws

The video is either altered or there was a typo in her telepromoter. No matter, if I wanted to know how to soak corks, I would listen to KH - if I want to know anything medical, I will listen to a Doctor.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    This is probably the video you are talking about: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1yoxJL1yws

The video is either altered or there was a typo in her telepromoter. No matter, if I wanted to know how to soak corks, I would listen to KH - if I want to know anything medical, I will listen to a Doctor.

Andy
    That video isn’t an “admission” as proposed, it is obviously altered. I guess it will convince stupid people.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, the “fact checkers” are all over this one. They claim the video is edited.
    And perhaps it is….but with all the current suppression of facts, news, etc…that we currently see everywhere….I don’t really trust anything coming from the MSM, or their “truth suppressors”.
    Especially when also in the news… currently 95-99% of all hospitalizations in Israel, and Australia are vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I just watched a video, my brother forwarded to me, with our VP actually admitting all recent Covid hospitalization are all vaccinated! All recently Covid deceased…were all vaccinated!
    I wish I could post the link, but due to certain rule changes here, if I do this will be removed.

I have a feeling, now that over half the nation has this in them…it’s time for some good ole DNC damage control.
    So, here we have it! Draw your own conclusions….but I hope you will search for this video.
    Statistically, it is next to impossible for "all hospitalizations" to be of the vaccinated variety, that doesn't even pass the sniff test.

I'm sure there are many more than the propaganda machine suggests, but most certainly not all.

I refuse to watch video of heels up or XiDen. I haven't listened to either of those idiots speak in over a year, not going to start now.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    The population I work with is a little more than 75% “vaccinated”. Well, after the rule change yesterday where you have to be “boosted” to be “vaccinated”, I guess that has semantically changed now. However, of admitted patients I’ve seen about a 50-50 ratio. Surprisingly, I’m seeing four cases of influenza to one case of COVID over the last two weeks.

Your local trend is definitely not the "norm" for this time period. Is that because Omicron has already swept through and you're on the downhill slide? Or is it because Omicron is yet to fully hit your AOR? The map says my area is down, but everyone is sick or getting over being sick, and it's definitely not influenza. I see all these hours long lines of people waiting for testing, but there are no lines around here. I think people here are just fed up and dealing with it undiagnosed.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast