Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best Pistol mags for battle belt

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

best Pistol mags for battle belt

Hey guys, I am going to take a class at Frontsight and need to replace some broken pistol pouches. What is your goto pistol pouches ?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    has frontsight managed to redeem itself from the cultish multilevel marketing scam it was over a decade ago? i would have guessed that place died in the early aughts.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I don't know. I was gifted a free membership from a friend of a friend. So, they didn't get any of my corn.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've had good luck with the HSGI tacos in classes that I've taken. I prefer the open taco design instead of covered pouches.
    The only issue I had to be aware of is with extended 20 round mags. If the pistol pouches are too close to buckle, my rifle sling could grab the mag and pull it out. Moving the pouches 1 molle position away from the buckle cleared it up for me. Of course, your setup will vary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    HSGI for me. I find them very versatile. I use one for a multi tool and one for a flashlight.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have some HSGI as well and I do like. In fact a just ordered a triple pouch off amazon knowing I can send back easily if it doesn't work on this belt. Didn't feel like pulling off one belt to try on another.

PB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    https://esstac.com/shop-all/magazine-pouches/pistols/

These. Standard are ok with normal mags G19,G17, 226/9, I have some Mecgar hicaps with the slickest surface treatment on the planet and will occasionally bounce out of standard but are fine in extended.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

These. Standard are ok with normal mags G19,G17, 226/9, I have some Mecgar hicaps with the slickest surface treatment on the planet and will occasionally bounce out of standard but are fine in extended.
    These all day. All damn day.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

This is why I use too

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have some HSGI as well and I do like. In fact a just ordered a triple pouch off amazon knowing I can send back easily if it doesn't work on this belt. Didn't feel like pulling off one belt to try on another.

PB
    I switched to their belt mount ones with the velcro. Super easy to remove or relocate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast