Thread: c&h p320 filler plate question

Feedback Score

c&h p320 filler plate question

I bought the filler plate for a Holosun 508t to put on my newer cut p320 slide and I everything went together nicely. Only issue is there a small gap in the front and rear of the optic as the filler plate isn't really "filling" the gaps left front he optic cut. Does anyone else have this plate and is this an issue on yours. BTW I am still waiting on a reply from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Also I haven’t had a chance to shoot, but the quality is good, just not sure if this is normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Whos the manufacturer of the plate. I've run into similar issues with a few no name plates.

I'm sure it'll work without issue, but am of the mind that high volume might put unneeded stress on the bolts. I like my optic to ride tight in the cutout so the shoulders of the cut can carry some of the load.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It was the c&h precision filler plate. I was under the impression that the purpose of the plate was to "fill" in the gap but it doesn't. It does have some recoil bosses built in but I am not sure I am happy with the gaps.

https://chpws.com/product/sig-p320-w...mr-sro-holosun