Thread: What does a SR-25 ECC go for these days?

Feedback Score

What does a SR-25 ECC go for these days?

Pardon me if I post this in the wrong area, but as the title asks, what does a SR-25 ECC go for these days? I have a very lightly used (and I think) later model with E-2 bolt/dual ejectors and probably a 1/10 barrel (like I said, very lightly used) with the QDC flash hider. I have all the paperwork, original KAC case, and all the goodies that came with it still in the original plastic packaging with the exception of the included hand stop as that has been installed on the rifle. The only non original component to the rifle is the ACS stock, as I can't stand the SOPMOD stock it comes with.

I'm not sure if I want to sell, I'm just curious as to what these are worth now.

Attachment 66568
    Last edited by Kahlendrrari; 10-03-21 at 23:16.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Not exactly sure. Check out google.com

It’s not a car, so “lightly used” doesn’t mean anything. The unfortunate reality is that most guns are lightly used since people don’t actually shoot. Even more unfortunate is the folks that buy $5k AR10’s tend to shoot even less.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlendrrari View Post
    Pardon me if I post this in the wrong area, but as the title asks, what does a SR-25 ECC go for these days? I have a very lightly used (and I think) later model with E-2 bolt/dual ejectors and probably a 1/10 barrel (like I said, very lightly used) with the QDC flash hider. I have all the paperwork, original KAC case, and all the goodies that came with it still in the original plastic packaging with the exception of the included hand stop as that has been installed on the rifle. The only non original component to the rifle is the ACS stock, as I can't stand the SOPMOD stock it comes with.

I'm not sure if I want to sell, I'm just curious as to what these are worth now.

Attachment 66568
    Try the KAC section at TOS. They will value it there. You can also check Gunbroker, just make sure to search for guns that actually sold, people can ask whatever they want

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I've seen them go for 9k in similar condition, but that was at peak freak-out.
    I'd anticipate 6-7.5k.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    @CPM, I get it's not a car, i guess i could have specified that I have less than 200 rounds through this, mostly due to lack of time because of work/deployment schedule... not much time to shoot when you're in korea.

@everready, I'm guessing by TOS (the other site) you mean ARF... unfortunate for me I haven't been able to pull up an ECC on gunbroker, trying to find the past sales from google only comes up with an error because the rifle sold a while ago, but my google-fu is weak.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    @CPM, I get it's not a car, i guess i could have specified that I have less than 200 rounds through this, mostly due to lack of time because of work/deployment schedule... not much time to shoot when you're in korea.

@everready, I'm guessing by TOS (the other site) you mean ARF... unfortunate for me I haven't been able to pull up an ECC on gunbroker, trying to find the past sales from google only comes up with an error because the rifle sold a while ago, but my google-fu is weak.
    See my response above.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Yes sir, I’m tracking your response. I appreciate the info.

Feedback Score

Yes that is what i meant. If you go to the "Industry" forum KAC has their own section and the people there should be able to help you out. I am guessing what Jack stated is accurate though, he would know the market for them more than most