Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DPMS AK 47 Anvil Forged Classic Plum Poly Rifle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    An update from Ski:

https://youtu.be/mZaYPOzhxZg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looks like more models available now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMWzaSkVlU&t=37s
    Last edited by recon; 12-03-21 at 17:07.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Well this is interesting. Price is $749.99

https://atlanticfirearms.com/dpms-ak...lum-poly-rifle
    My issues is AKs at that price range are rarely built correctly. They are Not head spaced right, they have poor quality parts, they have improper ware patterns due to poor assembly and poorly harden parts. The AK operator union has detailed testing of most cheapo aks and he has saved me a ton on bad Aks. I would never buy anything DPMS, Century arms, Riley ect, PSA Sadly a good AK cost money. Only four US companies I would ever buy from, others are quality imports only. Kreb customs, Arsenal, KALASHNIKOV USA, Rifle Dynamics. Americans suck at building aks right and cheap companies do even worst importing them. Sad a third world hell hole makes better quality AKs.
    Last edited by zack991; 12-12-21 at 13:55. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    I would never buy anything DPMS, Century arms, Riley ect, PSA
    Love it for hate it, US AKs are the future of the domestic market.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Love it for hate it, US AKs are the future of the domestic market.

Yes they will be but the problem is 90% of US manufactures build garbage. Sadly there is more junky ass AKs on the market then good ones. Its even more so with Aks then ARs that quality cost money to be done right. If people want a AK that will run buy quality imports that are still coming in and the few companies I listed make good Aks in the US. See a ton of cheap Aks come into the gun shop where I work that people are lucky if they last 750 rounds. US manufactures I trust Kreb customs, Arsenal, KALASHNIKOV USA, Rifle Dynamics. The days of cheap quality AKs are GONE.
    Last edited by zack991; 12-12-21 at 18:42.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12