Thread: Sig Academy Dynamic Performance Rifle question

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sig Academy Dynamic Performance Rifle question

Good morning,

I am signed up for the class on this coming Saturday. I injured my left (non dominant) shoulder last night. I can still use my shoulder and can stabilize my rifle, but the shoulder is limited.

Had anyone taken this specific class that could reply as to the movement and non dominant shooting required? If I cancel now, I'll lose 1/2 of my payment.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger86 View Post
    Good morning,

I am signed up for the class on this coming Saturday. I injured my left (non dominant) shoulder last night. I can still use my shoulder and can stabilize my rifle, but the shoulder is limited.

Had anyone taken this specific class that could reply as to the movement and non dominant shooting required? If I cancel now, I'll lose 1/2 of my payment.

Mike

Dang, that stinks man. Hope you heal up quickly. Anyway they could apply your tuition fee to a future class?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Dang, that stinks man. Hope you heal up quickly. Anyway they could apply your tuition fee to a future class?
    After the $ penalty, the rest would roll into my next class. I believe the penalty is fair since the class has been fully booked for months. I'm going to give it a go, but might not be up to the task...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    After the $ penalty, the rest would roll into my next class. I believe the penalty is fair since the class has been fully booked for months. I'm going to give it a go, but might not be up to the task...

I know that it's important, especially in the early stages of healing with a soft tissue injury to not exacerbate it. You don't want scar tissue in there, I think is the reason, but you might want to check with a doc.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I know that it's important, especially in the early stages of healing with a soft tissue injury to not exacerbate it. You don't want scar tissue in there, I think is the reason, but you might want to check with a doc.
    Thank you for the reply. I was truly only thinking about my ability to perform well in the class, and not at all about the risk.

That was very short sighted on my
    part.

After having my right shoulder rebuilt, I certainly don't want that again on my left.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for the reply. I was truly only thinking about my ability to perform well in the class, and not at all about the risk.

That was very short sighted on my
    part.

After having my right shoulder rebuilt, I certainly don't want that again on my left.

Agreed! None of us are getting any younger...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I ended up taking the class. My shoulder held up ok, but there was a lot of non dominant shooting. I wasn't really very stable for those shots and it showed.

I don't think I am any worse for the wear.

It was a great class. I'll likely run it again next year. Fitness matters and this class makes it obvious.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ended up taking the class. My shoulder held up ok, but there was a lot of non dominant shooting. I wasn't really very stable for those shots and it showed.

I don't think I am any worse for the wear.

It was a great class. I'll likely run it again next year. Fitness matters and this class makes it obvious.

Good to hear it went alright, and that you enjoyed it. Now go heal up, Ranger!