Feedback Score

Riflespeed Info and Links

IMG_2148_Collage1200px.jpg

RS7543_12.5in_carbine_1_1200px.jpg

For info on Riflespeed products check out the following links:

https://riflespeed.com

Selection and installation of your Riflespeed Gas Control:

Technical Documents: riflespeed.com/Technical-Documents

How to select the right Gas Control for your carbine: riflespeed.com/How-to-Select-the-Correct-Gas-Control-for-Your-Carbine

Feedback Score
    Adjustment, maintenance, and use:

Feedback Score
    3D Animation showing the simplicity, modularity, and rugged design of your Riflespeed Gas Control

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks like a really intriguing solution. Will you guys ever add a 0 setting for complete shutoff? How much of the gas orifice does your 1 setting cover? Is it low enough to make the gun not cycle with anything but the gassiest cans? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    George, thanks for your interest. Riflespeed Gas Controls are fully modular. You can select a Plunger size that lets you cut off gas hard enough to prohibit cycling altogether or you can run a Plunger size that insures that the gas can’t be cut off enough to stop cycling. We have an article that touches on this in the RIFLEBLOG section of the website if you’d like to learn more. If any questions are left unanswered by that info then definitely keep them coming here.

https://www.riflespeed.com/Which-Plu...rbine_b_6.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    George, thanks for your interest. Riflespeed Gas Controls are fully modular. You can select a Plunger size that lets you cut off gas hard enough to prohibit cycling altogether or you can run a Plunger size that insures that the gas can’t be cut off enough to stop cycling. We have an article that touches on this in the RIFLEBLOG section of the website if you’d like to learn more. If any questions are left unanswered by that info then definitely keep them coming here.

https://www.riflespeed.com/Which-Plu...rbine_b_6.html
    You guys thought of everything. This is gonna be neat.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You see so many new and unnecessary products come out by people that "don't get it". Halelujah, in my view this ain't one!

I dig how you have answered the questions before they were asked. "How do I measure that journal? OK, I have a caliper, how do I read a caliper?" No! Just measure the wrapped paper, anyone can do that and it tells you .625 or .750. Very clever and comforting. Somebody gets that set screws "might" come loose and the block is made to drill for a crosspin, like a Geiselle-- good show.

The very plunger that obstructs the gas path for adjustment is also the adjustment collar detent-- utilizing one wave spring and no little coil springs to jump out and get lost / carbon-gunked up.

This is the very first I've seen and heard of it and you can color me impressed.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that, Ned. Riflespeed started with the goal of making a no-BS duty-grade solution that would allow shooters to adjust, maintain, service, and use a practical gas system for the AR. It’s long overdue. Simplicity and ruggedness were key factors. The modular design makes it far more powerful than its simple design would suggest at first glance. Can’t wait to get more of these out there to see where shooters take it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well I will come for one as soon as I can decide where I need it. I think the gas block is by far the best place to moderate gas and I sure have a pref for the gas block being covered by the hand guard, and not a fan of having to keep a special tool handy and have to try and poke it through the HG to make adjustments. The only tool I might need with this would be a glove or something. It almost looks like a loaded round could be stuck into one of the holes bullet-first to give a way to turn it when hot...?

I will buy it through regular channels and pay the regular price, just so everyone knows.

Feedback Score
    Sounds good. One note, though... if it’s too hot to touch there’s probably no reason to make an adjustment. If an adjustment is needed you’ll know it right away.

Definitely let us know about your results and your setup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast