Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riflespeed Info and Links

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How ironic that I see this here. I recently placed an order for the RS7519 model that I plan on using with my 10.3 barrel to try and alleviate the dreaded "Gas Face". Wasn't aware this existed until I saw it on Hanson Brothers site and did my own homework. Damn fine looking product that seems to be more squared away than other AGB's. No more having to remember my allen key before a range trip.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for your order, V. Looking forward to some pics and your thoughts once you get it all set up. The next big run of RS7519 is finished and will be starting the final inspection, assembly and packaging process Monday.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Finally got around to getting my 11.5 out today to check out the new AGB. Couldn't find my extra Griffin Armament mount so I put an old SF muzzle brake adapter on instead. Ran 55 Gr with the SF SOCOM can (762). On setting 5 it worked with no problems. On 4 it almost made it but no dice. Ran a LANTAC EBCG and Radian SD. Very minimal gas and shot very smooth.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Installed one on my lefty Stag 10. Suppressed with crap DAG ammo I'm running on 4. I like it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I know the situation with ammo being what it is, this may be a while coming, but I'd like to see one of these run hard. Maybe even to failure. Would be good to see, in a practical way, what it's limitations are, and how well it overcomes the shortcomings of typical AGBs.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Finally got around to getting my 11.5 out today to check out the new AGB. Couldn't find my extra Griffin Armament mount so I put an old SF muzzle brake adapter on instead. Ran 55 Gr with the SF SOCOM can (762). On setting 5 it worked with no problems. On 4 it almost made it but no dice. Ran a LANTAC EBCG and Radian SD. Very minimal gas and shot very smooth.
    Did you try setting 6?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Did you try setting 6?
    I did not. Might try it again when I go back to the range next time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I know the situation with ammo being what it is, this may be a while coming, but I'd like to see one of these run hard. Maybe even to failure. Would be good to see, in a practical way, what it's limitations are, and how well it overcomes the shortcomings of typical AGBs.
    We tried to kill several of these before launching sales in October of '21. After 20,000+ rounds through one of those final test units it still hasn't failed. Adam at the NFA Review channel on YouTube is still shooting that Gas Control and the upper it was mounted on (rebarreled after bullets started flying sideways) on his full auto lower last I heard. We spent years destroying parts then improving the design, materials, and manufacturing until we were confident we could offer the market a no-BS duty grade solution. In the end, everything can be killed, we just haven't been able to do it yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    We tried to kill several of these before launching sales in October of '21. After 20,000+ rounds through one of those final test units it still hasn't failed. Adam at the NFA Review channel on YouTube is still shooting that Gas Control and the upper it was mounted on (rebarreled after bullets started flying sideways) on his full auto lower last I heard. We spent years destroying parts then improving the design, materials, and manufacturing until we were confident we could offer the market a no-BS duty grade solution. In the end, everything can be killed, we just haven't been able to do it yet.
    That's awesome! I really need to find a rifle to put on of these on.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    I did not. Might try it again when I go back to the range next time.
    Roger. I’ll be curious to hear how fine that adjustment is. I can’t find the thread where you were talking about a BRT tube for your Recce 5. That can has plenty of backpressure. When you do the automatic selector thingy on the website, I’d pick high backressure/223 can, and the lightest buffer and spring you are likely to run so you have a little room to go up if desired.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast