Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Riflespeed Info and Links

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Roger. I’ll be curious to hear how fine that adjustment is.
    There’s a cool video on our Instagram from a couple days ago where Red Right Hand (SOT from Idaho, I believe) is running an RS7519 on an LMG upper. He adjusts the Gas Control between bursts and you can see the effect on the rate of fire.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    There’s a cool video on our Instagram from a couple days ago where Red Right Hand (SOT from Idaho, I believe) is running an RS7519 on an LMG upper. He adjusts the Gas Control between bursts and you can see the effect on the rate of fire.
    I don’t have any social media other than Linkdn. If you PM me a link, sometimes they’ll let me see videos without a login.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    We tried to kill several of these before launching sales in October of '21. After 20,000+ rounds through one of those final test units it still hasn't failed. Adam at the NFA Review channel on YouTube is still shooting that Gas Control and the upper it was mounted on (rebarreled after bullets started flying sideways) on his full auto lower last I heard. We spent years destroying parts then improving the design, materials, and manufacturing until we were confident we could offer the market a no-BS duty grade solution. In the end, everything can be killed, we just haven't been able to do it yet.
    How badly do you need one/some broken?

No dice. Oh well. I’d like to see it on a shot timer (ROF calculator) with an auto lower to see if the adjustment steps are much finer than other options. Looks like it might be. Mainly out of curiosity, although it does seem like a really cool product, and its about time someone finally said “why the $&@% do we keep using a tiny setscrew?”.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    How badly do you need one/some broken?
    Once we were confident that the barrel and/or other main components would need to be replaced before the Gas Control was rebuilt we were satisfied with the durability of the system. In the absence of destruction, establishing that the Gas Controls were NOT the weak link was the green-light criteria. Gas Controls do not add difficulty or complexity to the maintenance process and do not reduce the service life of the system (quite the contrary). That's what we were looking for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123