Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vltor Freedom Rail mlok

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I am looking for a solid mlok rail. This was on my radar along with fcd and slr rails. Looking for something that is mounted solid to upper.

It’s that or a DD ris2 quad/Larue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That LAT is both great value and very durable. I have 2. One 13.2” and a 12”. I put to 12” on a cheap M&P to test durability. I tossed it, banged it objects, drug it behind a vehicle and even used it as a bat for some soft toss. The thing held zero with irons. So not only shows quality and strength but the DD irons are also notable in this test to hold zero as well. If that’s what your talking about I would be hard pressed to say another rail similar in size would have a better lock up. However the ones you listed will be suited fine for most things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xFREDx View Post
    That LAT is both great value and very durable. I have 2. One 13.2” and a 12”. I put to 12” on a cheap M&P to test durability. I tossed it, banged it objects, drug it behind a vehicle and even used it as a bat for some soft toss. The thing held zero with irons. So not only shows quality and strength but the DD irons are also notable in this test to hold zero as well. If that’s what your talking about I would be hard pressed to say another rail similar in size would have a better lock up. However the ones you listed will be suited fine for most things

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I’m building a upper with a centurion 16” recce and the vltor mur. I want a solid handguard with no deflection.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    VLTOR needs to release a VIS in MLOK and get it over with.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    i agree stickman. that VIS MLOK would be nice. I went ahead and ordered the 13" Mlok version from primary arms since it is only $145. I know i will have to wait but that is the cheapest i have found it. Everywhere else is around $180 or $200.

i found the below picture of one built 13 freedom rail on a mur with 13.7 barrel. it looks great but mine will either be a 13.9 or 14.5 barrel

https://imgur.com/a/W3IqFJK

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    VLTOR needs to release a VIS in MLOK and get it over with.
    I would buy 2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Deleted.
    Last edited by scooter22; 10-26-21 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    I'm interested in the 7.32" one to free float behind my FSP on my 6920 but don't want an absurd gap exposing my gas tube, would this work?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    We have a 15" and a few 9" in stock
    Roger, what is the overall height and width of the rail?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xFREDx View Post

[/QUOTE]

spot on, the LAT is outstanding all around. I use these and Centurions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12