Thread: QD mount for XPS EOTech w/ EOTech magnifier

Feedback Score

QD mount for XPS EOTech w/ EOTech magnifier

Hello, I'm looking for a high quality QD mount that holds both a low witness (XPS) EOTech and its magnifier.

The LaRue LT110 comes close but only appears to take an Aimpoint magnifier.

There has to be something out there I'd think. I did a search here and didn't see anything.

My goal is to be able to switch rifles and not have to mess with the mag and optic individually. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    It's not cheap, but Wilcox make precisely this in a thumbscrew mount for relative QD.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    American Defense Manufacturing makes risers with a version for the XPS and EXPS with a section for a magnifier on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    American Defense Manufacturing makes risers with a version for the XPS and EXPS with a section for a magnifier on the back.

I had no idea those existed, thank you.

Feedback Score
    Thank y'all and I will look into it shortly!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    It's not cheap, but Wilcox make precisely this in a thumbscrew mount for relative QD.
    Wow, they are proud of their stuff. I've been looking at Unity Tactical's FAST stuff and thought that were steep, I guess not.

OP, do you already have an (XPS) EOTech? I would think you would what a EXPS3 using a magnifier for easier access to the buttons.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Wow. That Wilcox mount was more expensive than I thought a mount could be for an AR. The full length (of receiver) LaRue mount looks promising.

I have ordered the XPS but I think I'd rather have it than an EXPS because if I ever wanted to put it on an AK or such it would be better suited. Plus I got it for $475 shipped which I'm happy about. It's the XPS2-300 which is exactly the same as the 2-2, per EOTech.

The buttons on the back don't bother me at all. If I'm changing the brightness it won't be on magnifier 99% of the time. I don't understand why people care about that as much but maybe I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Austin26; 10-09-21 at 07:10.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin26 View Post
    Wow. That Wilcox mount was more expensive than I thought a mount could be for an AR. The full length (of receiver) LaRue mount looks promising.

I have ordered the XPS but I think I'd rather have it than an EXPS because if I ever wanted to put it on an AK or such it would be better suited. Plus I got it for $475 shipped which I'm happy about. It's the XPS2-300 which is exactly the same as the 2-2, per EOTech.

The buttons on the back don't bother me at all. If I'm changing the brightness it won't be on magnifier 99% of the time. I don't understand why people care about that as much but maybe I'm missing something.
    Interesting. I always wondered if the 300 was just a -2 with the scribbles on top. I guess it is?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Take note of how much rail the mount you are looking at takes up. Depending on your BUIS set up, you may not have space on the receiver.

That said, I run an EOtech and G33 on my primary carbine on individual QD mounts and it takes 30 seconds to pop them both off. Being able to pull the G33 off if I don’t need it on the gun has more utility to me than having a singular mount, but obviously your uses may be different.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    LaRue Tactical Picatinny Riser (LT101) should work.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk