Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    Another (hopefully not temporary) win.

https://www.wlky.com/article/federal...ndate/38393568

In his ruling, Van Tatenhove said that temporarily blocking the order was not to argue whether vaccines are effective or whether the federal government can require citizens to get vaccines, but whether President Biden can use "congressionally delegated authority to manage the federal procurement of goods and services to impose vaccines on the employees of federal contractors and subcontractors."

"In all likelihood, the answer to that question is no. So, for the reasons that follow, the pending request for a preliminary injunction will be granted," the judge said.

Feedback Score
    Now the Bureau has "relaxed" the mandate for us unvaccinated swine so that we "only" have to show a negative test every 7 days. I'm playing the game for now as I look to see how I can get a lifeboat off this Titanic mess
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Same here. I filed my religious exemption mid October. We usually get 2 emails a week pertaining to the rona. Since I filed my exemption only one email has mentioned them. It merely stated that they are all still pending.

Feedback Score
    My company backed off completely after the SC decision. However, they left the door open that they might just plow ahead with their own version if “needed”.

On the flip one of the yearly conferences I attended for work just sent out a email informing us that proof of full vaccination would now be required to attend. Guess I’ll be skipping this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Its been crickets from mine since the SC decision.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Its been crickets from mine since the SC decision.
    That's because they have to assume liability. If you get the shot and die to a vaccine related heart issue they have to pay and pay.
    I'm pretty sure if they require it, they assume responsibility for what happens when you take it.

Feedback Score

FBI acts

This today in bureau email:

Last week, a U.S. District Court judge issued a preliminary nationwide injunction prohibiting implementation and enforcement of Executive Order 14043, which required federal agencies to require COVID-19 vaccinations for federal employees. Effective immediately, the FBI will suspend enforcement of the vaccine requirement and decisions on reasonable accommodations.

Before I had a chance to even feel good about outlasting the man, I read further to find:

Employees who have not attested to being fully vaccinated must continue to provide proof of negative COVID-19 tests every seven days or will continue to be charged AWOL when appropriate.

Idiots...
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425