Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    You got vaccinated? Great good for you dude. Others don’t want to take this vaccine for whatever reason and don’t think their livelihood should be threatened, why are you on here shilling that it should?
    i dont support nor have i argued in favor of mandates. check your work, friend. a person can believe a thing is scientifically correct while not believing it should be forced on people. since this seems so difficult, ill make it easy: i not only dont support mandates of any kind, gosh darn it im even opposed!
    why so serious?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post
    i dont support nor have i argued in favor of mandates. check your work, friend. a person can believe a thing is scientifically correct while not believing it should be forced on people. since this seems so difficult, ill make it easy: i not only dont support mandates of any kind, gosh darn it im even opposed!
    One would think, but it never works out that way, and history provides thousands of examples. Just about any time you have a group of people who think they're right about something nuanced and controversial, they invariably end up imposing that idea on everyone around them.

That word "science" has also become a terror for our age, because it assumes itself to be the ultimate authority. What deserves to be included as science changes on a revolving basis at the whim of the gatekeepers, who are invariably a thoroughly unscientific body of despots, concerned only with filtering out any science that doesn't comply with their agenda. Being to enrich themselves and solidify their power and control over the masses.

Case in point. Formerly world renowned virologists all over the globe are being cancelled and labeled as crackpots. Just as world renowned climate scientists were cancelled before them in previous decades for not going along with Al Gore. And the authority of those world renowned leaders in their field is being replaced with mental midget gangsters like Fauci, or even complete frauds like Bill Nye. The public would rather get their information from pathetic bureaucrats and media persons than the actual experts. And of course there's never any short supply of lackeys to endorse these monsters.

"Science" is the medieval church reborn, and once again they've set out to convince us that the sun revolves around the earth. For our own good. Even if it means having to put us on the rack to teach us not to question their authority.

And also consider this. Historically, whenever you find yourself on the side that is violently imposing its ideas on others, you'd be on the wrong side of history. I can't think of one single example where that didn't turn out to be true.
    Last edited by okie; 10-21-21 at 23:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post
    ill make it easy: i not only dont support mandates of any kind, gosh darn it im even opposed!
    In that case, I stand corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    "Science" is the medieval church reborn, and once again they've set out to convince us that the sun revolves around the earth. For our own good. Even if it means having to put us on the rack to teach us not to question their authority.
    Hilarious enough (not really) that “anti-christ” of a pope is trying to align the catholic church with the party of “science” as it relates to this mess. Evil people and institutions gonna evil, I guess.

Feedback Score

Workplace Covid Mandate

Just found out that on January 4th all those of us who remain “unvaxxed” will be segregated from those who are vaxxed in addition to all the other BS include in the demented ones mandate.

I was designated “essential” back at the start of this nonsense and told to continue coming into work while 3/4 of our work force stayed home. I’ve been working side by side since May 2020 with everyone in my group. Now magically after all that, i’ll be singled out and segregated from these very people come January 4th unless I submit to a shot I have no desire to take.

We close on the sale of our home on December 10th. Looks like my last day of work at this place will be January 3rd. I won’t lie, it’s going to be very satisfying to leave and watch them scrambled to figure out what to do with the projects I work on.

Feedback Score
    Anyone forced out of a job should sabotage/delete/delay anything they can on the way out the door. Make this choice costly for employers.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Anyone forced out of a job should sabotage/delete/delay anything they can on the way out the door. Make this choice costly for employers.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Make the employer pay for their decision to support tyranny.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Just found out that on January 4th all those of us who remain “unvaxxed” will be segregated from those who are vaxxed in addition to all the other BS include in the demented ones mandate.

I was designated “essential” back at the start of this nonsense and told to continue coming into work while 3/4 of our work force stayed home. I’ve been working side by side since May 2020 with everyone in my group. Now magically after all that, i’ll be singled out and segregated from these very people come January 4th unless I submit to a shot I have no desire to take.

We close on the sale of our home on December 10th. Looks like my last day of work at this place will be January 3rd. I won’t lie, it’s going to be very satisfying to leave and watch them scrambled to figure out what to do with the projects I work on.

Don't tell them. Don't give them any indication that you wont be jabbed. Just leave on the 3rd and not come back.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Don't tell them. Don't give them any indication that you wont be jabbed. Just leave on the 3rd and not come back.
    They know who is and and isn’t. We were forced to take a survey disclosing our vax status. I’ve been working for this company with the exception of a 7 month hiatus since 2008. F*** them at this point. This ain’t my dream job, and I’m in a position to be able to walk away. I feel bad for those who ain’t as fortunate as I am in this regard.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast