Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    I just got an e-mail from my hr dept saying that our managers are going to have a private conversation with us. They're asking 4 questions. Are we fully vaccinated? Are we partially vaccinated? Do we plan on getting the vaccine? Do we plan on testing weekly?

Not sure if I should say no, no, no, and no. Or just try and stall. Our CEO is all about getting us all vaccinated.
    Doesn't HIPAA prevent them from asking those questions? Or at least, give you the right to refuse to answer? Unless OSHA makes that right moot.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Our company's legal department is certain this information is not protected by HIPAA, and we have a lot of lawyers. Managers cannot share an individual's vaccination status with other employees, however.

On the other hand, when an employee is granted an exception, the only information passed to the manager is that one is granted and the additional requirements for the employee (must wear a mask and social distance).

There are precedents. Many jobs require certain vaccinations. Our employees who deploy OCONUS in support of DoD or DoS have to be vaccinated, and the govt contract requires it.

Companies requiring every employee to be vaccinated regardless of work location, even remote employees, is new. The govt requiring a company to have all its employees vaccinated if the company has any federal contracting work is new. The federal govt requiring a company to vaccinate all employees under threat of a fine is new.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-13-21 at 07:33.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    I just got an e-mail from my hr dept saying that our managers are going to have a private conversation with us. They're asking 4 questions. Are we fully vaccinated? Are we partially vaccinated? Do we plan on getting the vaccine? Do we plan on testing weekly?

Not sure if I should say no, no, no, and no. Or just try and stall. Our CEO is all about getting us all vaccinated.
    IMO if your boss is all about the vaccine there's no point in stalling. He/she is not going to forget or let it go.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    IMO if your boss is all about the vaccine there's no point in stalling. He/she is not going to forget or let it go.

Of course this is just my opinion.
    Companies can't let this be left up to "bosses." Companies need to have a policy and a process in place or there will be even more law suits than will already be the case.

Feedback Score
    Very informative interview with Dr Robert Malone

https://rumble.com/embed/vmcx1n/?pub=6xx5n
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Companies can't let this be left up to "bosses." Companies need to have a policy and a process in place or there will be even more law suits than will already be the case.
    I think this has been, so far overlooked, the business are picking up the liability for big Pharma.
    As of yet, despite the insistance of the Biden Administration, there is no Covid "Mandate" as long as the Fifth Circut Court continues to hold the line, it simply does not exist.
    So your Boss walking in and demanding you take the shot in order to continue to work, has picked up all of the liability. In other words, all of those "Go Getter's" who wanted to get ahead of the "Power Curve" just assumed all responcability by their demands.
    Think about that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    OSHA Suspends Implementation and Enforcement of Vaccine Mandate Pending Litigation

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...ing-litigation
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    OSHA Suspends Implementation and Enforcement of Vaccine Mandate Pending Litigation

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...ing-litigation
    That’s all good and great but many companies (mine included) are still plowing ahead with a vax mandate anyway. This only ends when people stand up for their own individual rights. Mass non compliance. I’ve made it very clear to our leadership I won’t be coerced into injecting something I don’t want just because they said so. A large portion of our workforce has said the same. I think if we hold this line, come their day of compliance or else they’ll be forced to back down. If they don’t, well I’ve said it before, F*** em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    That’s all good and great but many companies (mine included) are still plowing ahead with a vax mandate anyway. This only ends when people stand up for their own individual rights. Mass non compliance. I’ve made it very clear to our leadership I won’t be coerced into injecting something I don’t want just because they said so. A large portion of our workforce has said the same. I think if we hold this line, come their day of compliance or else they’ll be forced to back down. If they don’t, well I’ve said it before, F*** em.
    Yep, same here, to date. Although this is fairly fresh news.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would think coercion in the face of unemployment without an official legal mandate would open up the doors to the litigation train...mind blown on the thought process some of these companies have.

On the hunting forum there is a member's wife who is pregnant & company won't allow her doctor's medical exempt...insanity.

Hold the line gents...never comply.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast