Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score

Workplace Covid Mandate

Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    This is how they will get rid of or push to their breaking point their opposition, do as we say or lose your livelihood, healthcare/insurance, ability to travel, and no eligibility for any benefits/retirement/social security etc ever.

On the other hand, what would be the holy hell unleashed if anyone proposed mandatory drug testing in order to maintain your welfare status.
    Yeah you aren’t wrong. I’ve put in 13 years with this place, but you know what F*** em for going along with this bs.

I won’t be destitute because of this, but i’m sure a lot of people will. Mass non compliance by companies would put an end to this but we all know that’s not going happen. No people would rather put their heads down, comply, and hope the jack boot falls on someone else’s neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 10-08-21 at 15:09.

Feedback Score
    Hope they get sued into bankruptcy ! Sick of this crap
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    First - please stick to topic. Keep your arguments for and against the vaccine out of this thread.

My company (very large space/defense contractor) sent the dreaded but expected email yesterday. Vaccination required by December, regardless if you telework or not; possible medical or religious waivers.

One of my team tendered her resignation one hour after the email was sent.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Double
    Last edited by Honu; 10-08-21 at 15:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    On the other hand, what would be the holy hell unleashed if anyone proposed mandatory drug testing in order to maintain your welfare status.
    Tech and the financial sector are 2 that are going along with and/or are pushing this and they have received lots of subsidies.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    First - please stick to topic. Keep your arguments for and against the vaccine out of this thread.

My company (very large space/defense contractor) sent the dreaded but expected email yesterday. Vaccination required by December, regardless if you telework or not; possible medical or religious waivers.

One of my team tendered her resignation one hour after the email was sent.

Andy
    I don't recall him mentioning being licensed in Alabama, but he may know someone of like mind who is.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Seems to me, maybe I'm wrong, that if they can mandate this, they can mandate other medical things, whatever they deem as a benefit to the workplace. Also, if they can mandate something so very personal, can and will they mandate what car you can drive to work? You must drive an electric to help save the planet. How about guns, they're a health issue. I know companies can mandate certain things of course, dress codes come to mind (related to safety), but where will it end when the company becomes "woke"?

Feedback Score
    Dr Peter McCullough addresses exemptions in his latest podcast starting around 17 minutes;

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000537979632

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by prepare; 10-08-21 at 18:01.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Since we're a "free" country and all the .gov dickheads saw a way around mandating vaccines for the proles: they went the "free market" route and used the OSHA platform to do it. Instead of telling YOU that you had to get a vaccine, they told your employer (who they have by the short hairs regulation-wise) that everyone needed to get one. How cute.

Of course the above only applies to people gainfully employed. Still don't see a vaccine mandate for welfare/food stamp/EBT recipients, nor a drug test either. Oh, don't forget our lovely ILLEGALS either. Hmmm.....wonder why that is?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    You can cave, resign, fight it, or just lie.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Although I vehemently disagree with mandates and the "need" for exemption, religious exemptions are easy. PM if you want some help writing it.
    Last edited by scooter22; 10-08-21 at 21:03.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast