Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Im gonna hold out until I lose everything.
    Then- I STILL aint getting it.
    My new employer is having us tested weekly- hey, fine, cool. If I come back postive..10 DAYS PAID OFF. Not a biggie.
    But no one is putting that witches brew into THIS boy.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I appreciate my employer has no plans to require the vaccine and is searching for a way to arrange weekly testing for employees. Why? Because even multi-billion dollar companies can know that forcing a vaccine is wrong.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's some evil genius behind these mandates. All the information pertaining to the ineffectiveness/side effects of the vaccine is being routed through echo chambers on social media. Only right wing conservatives are seeing this information, and upon seeing it, are becoming increasingly more resistant to the vaccines. And the left coming on way too strong is only solidifying their resolve that it's harmful and won't be accepted under any circumstances by them or their family members.

The other element in all this is that the economy is slowing again, and employers and the government know that the layoffs will have to start soon. So if they can get people to voluntarily leave their jobs they don't have to do the layoffs and severance packages and unemployment benefits. And since these people won't qualify for unemployment, even if unemployment reaches all time highs, they can hide those numbers because the unemployment lines will be short. They can say, Look, initial claims are only 200k this week. We could be at 25% unemployment, and they can hide that very easily as long as unemployment claims are low.

So the social engineers have really made sure that the jobs that are available next year will go to the left leaning types who dutifully do whatever they're told. This is essentially a way to purge the system of any free thinking types. Especially when it comes to bureaucracy and the police and military.

At the same time, they're destroying traditional supply chains, while the mega corporations are building their own. Amazon and Walmart are out there buying up container ships building their own infrastructure, and soon will be paying the old rates for shipping at record timetables. Meanwhile, the little guy will be stuck paying ten times higher shipping and waiting months to get his orders. In other words, the smaller companies who can escape the vaccine mandates are being targeted.

Make no mistake, no matter what you think of the vaccine's safety, the mandate and the control of information in the media is being used to create a segregated society aimed at purging conservatives from the entire system, both public and private.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Great post Okie!

Or a horrible post because it is terrifyingly accurate.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They are going to create a group of people with nothing to lose.
    Is that really what they want? Because I'm sure it will be a large group.
    Last edited by AKjeff; 10-09-21 at 08:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
    They are going to create a group of people with nothing to lose.
    Is that really what they want? Because I'm sure it will be a large group.
    They just know that there's a certain demographic that will never go along with the things they have planned, and they also know that we'll infect the others with our worldview if allowed to mingle with the masses. Maybe they can't beat us, at least not yet, but they can at least deny us access to the beautiful ones so we don't corrupt their minds with facts or logic. As long as we stay in our lanes, in flyover country and backwater subs and groups, we're not really a threat to them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think Okie's on to so something.

As I read this thread, I begin to think this: these dumb shiits have, for the last 7-8 months, done everything possible to ruin our economy. It's as if they've been following a playbook on how to do just that.

Why? Unknown....perhaps the chicoms have helped leverage the idiot-wokesters into power for their own advantage, knowing they'll willfully ruin things, in the name of "we're smarter than you we know better"....certainly a different discussion.

This seems like just another step in that direction. Yet another disastrous policy, economically, on purpose.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I work for Uncle Sam so we have been dealing with the mandates for a while. Most people I work with that don’t like it have decided to get it anyway, just to avoid the hassle. I definitely appreciate the individual liberty aspect to people who are against mandates, but I think some of the hard line anti COVID vaccine arguments are going to run out of steam in the next 6 months if there is no truly catastrophic outbreak of side effects.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAR_94 View Post
    I work for Uncle Sam so we have been dealing with the mandates for a while. Most people I work with that don’t like it have decided to get it anyway, just to avoid the hassle. I definitely appreciate the individual liberty aspect to people who are against mandates, but I think some of the hard line anti COVID vaccine arguments are going to run out of steam in the next 6 months if there is no truly catastrophic outbreak of side effects.
    Like youth dying from heart issues ? Known problems hidden but in memos etc... ?
    Or the blood clots and folks dying with no prior issues of clots within days of getting vaccine ?

You mean those side effects

I have now known 100s that have had covid only a couple hospitalized but they had prior conditions and in bad health
    Most all were a cold or bad cold a couple said like bad flu no deaths though !

BUT for the vaccine I know 2 that died within 2 days of getting vaccine both with blood clots and both had no prior issues etc...

Even Fauci when drilled by congress said he does not care about a few kids dying from known issues when its The good ol communist collective OBEY argument from him

Feedback Score
    Double tap again

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast