Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAR_94 View Post
    I definitely appreciate the individual liberty aspect to people who are against mandates, but I think some of the hard line anti COVID vaccine arguments are going to run out of steam in the next 6 months if there is no truly catastrophic outbreak of side effects.
    That’s where I am with it - a lot of the medical pushback is crackpot level stuff straight out of the “my crazy uncle shared this on bookface” level of mind control drones and so on which makes anyone against the vax look like a conspiracy theorist. The push all along should have been purely from an individual liberty level - “my body, my choice” is as valid here as any other situation.

I am leaving my employer before long but for reasons unrelated to the vaccine. We were required to be vaxxed by the end of last month or undergo weekly testing in addition to different requirements when forward facing with customers and other employees. Most of our restrictions came from dealing with numerous hospitals, all of whom had their own unique requirements.

Feedback Score
    The anti vax with conspiracy idiocy are no dif than the pro vax who are blaming the non vax for spreading and getting it ? ID 10 T error for sure on those folks !

We also know obese people shed more have more issues and yet not a peep about getting in shape instead its have a free donut for getting the jab !
    We know health is a huge outcome changer and again ignore look at the obese and diet/health problems
    We know that only about %12 of Americans are in metabolic shape again ignore the truth

Quite enough proof that once you have it natural immunity is better and yet again the pro vax are saying NO truly denying science

Just look at the divide of Democrats vs Republicans on COVID hospitalization to see how STUPID the dems have become and how out out of touch they have become and how little they know

So yeah both fringe sides are silly

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I think Okie's on to so something.

As I read this thread, I begin to think this: these dumb shiits have, for the last 7-8 months, done everything possible to ruin our economy. It's as if they've been following a playbook on how to do just that.

Why? Unknown....perhaps the chicoms have helped leverage the idiot-wokesters into power for their own advantage, knowing they'll willfully ruin things, in the name of "we're smarter than you we know better"....certainly a different discussion.

This seems like just another step in that direction. Yet another disastrous policy, economically, on purpose.
    I don't think they're trying to ruin the economy. In an ironic way, they're doing everything they can to nurse it along for a little while longer. What's happening to the economy is that we're at the end of a 100 year long heist that's been orchestrated by the banks and congress.

A lot of people think the government and the fed just print money out of thin air. While inflation through fractional reserve banking is indeed an insidious thing that is a hidden tax on the poor paid directly to the banks, the larger problem is that when the central bank was created the government literally borrowed against all the private property in the country. It's literally the same thing as if someone took out a mortgage on your house without telling you and made you responsible for the interest payments.

That's precisely what the government did. They took out a loan from private banks through the clearing house they created, which is the federal reserve. But the government has no collateral or money of its own, so what they were putting up as collateral and interest payments was the promise to levy from the American people whatever money was needed to pay the interest.

So taxes steadily went up, and as that liquidity was sucked out of the economy, it was replaced by debt. People had to rely more and more on the banks to lend money for things they used to be able to buy with cash, before the government started strangling them with taxes. And so we've come to a point now where people are literally having to finance a five dollar internet purchase. People basically have no more savings and their credit score has become like cash.

So this isn't fundamentally different from a situation where someone runs up their credit cards just paying the interest and never paying the principle. Except this is even more insidious because there's no limit on this card. It's like a credit card where you can run up a debt multiple times your entire net worth. Obviously that principle would never ever get paid off, and at some point the interest payments alone would be far in excess of what you could pay.

So we're coming to that point. Not only the government, but most individuals as well, are wholly bankrupt. They owe far more than they have in worth, and with the economy slowing due to lack of capital, far more than their future earnings could ever pay off. That's the fundamental problem with the economy. The govment dun took all yer money. It really is that simple.

Worse yet, the government took the money and spent it in the most destructive ways possible. They not only squandered it, but they squandered it in ways that further damaged what was left of the free market. Mostly notably by creating a bureaucratic monster that not only devoured vast sums on its own, but stifled the ability of its victims to engage in profitable businesses.

So they want to keep the economy going because they don't want the free lunch to end. But they also don't want to stop preying on it. So everything they do is focused on keeping the economy going one more day, so that they can feast on it one more day. They truly are parasites. Eventually they will kill the host, but their focus is on keeping the host alive as long as possible. Even going as far as to release feel good hormones to keep the host happy, creating this sick and twisted abuser/abused predatory symbiosis. Get the host addicted to them so eventually it won't be able to live without them.

But now that we're on the verge of being sucked dry, the lack of liquidity in the market can't be covered up. That's why velocity and labor participation have been steadily going down since the mid 90s. You know it's bad when mainstream economists are telling you that velocity no longer matters and not to look at it. And as labor participation sinks, they have to find new and creative ways to cover up the fact that the jobs just aren't there. Putting more and more people on the dole, mostly, either directly or through government jobs, or jobs created by government bureaucracy.

They know what's coming. They know we're facing massive unemployment, and they want to ensure that the few jobs left go to their minions. I don't know what the main goal of the vaccine is, but in this instance, as far as the Jonestown mandates go, it's being used as a litmus test to see who's a good obedient sheep, and who's a free thinking troublemaker. So they're using it to make sure that the good sheep get the jobs and live another day, while at the same time neutralizing those who might alert the flock to their evil presence.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Following policy issued by International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) to their HQ employees. Following the policy is a link to article in yesterday’s Washington Times. Check out their new work hours.

Accordingly, for everyone’s safety unvaccinated employees will be required to do the following:

1. Continue to screen via the mHealthCoach app prior to entering the building.
    2. Demonstrate a negative PCR COVID-19 test twice weekly, on their own time, before entering the workplace. Tests must be spaced out by at least 3 days. Those who fail to comply will be sent home and must use personal, vacation, or unpaid leave until they comply. Free DC Testing sites can be found here: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
    3. Be fully masked with an N-95 caliber mask at all times while indoors at the workplace. Masks may be removed only while eating or drinking, but this must be done in an isolated location away from other employees.
    4. May not have access to the cafeteria and must make arrangements for their own meals and drinks.
    5. Use only those restrooms that are designated as available for unvaccinated employees.
    6. May not use the elevators unless there is a legitimate, documented medical condition that requires elevator use. Unvaccinated employees must only use specifically designated stairways in the main and annex buildings.
    7. May not use the lounges or other congregate areas.
    8. May be assigned a new work location or have job duties changed to facilitate maintaining safety in the workplace.

9. Unvaccinated employees will work an alternate schedule with no telework option. The schedule will be:
    a 5 days a week: Thursday – Monday
    b Hours of work on Thursday, Friday, and Monday will be 7:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
    c Hours of work on Saturday and Sunday will be noon to 7:00 p.m.
    d Employees working this alternate schedule will be permitted to park in the IBT’s garages.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-hostile-work/
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 10-09-21 at 16:02.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Following policy issued by International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) to their HQ employees. Following the policy is a link to article in yesterday’s Washington Times. Check out their new work hours.

Accordingly, for everyone’s safety unvaccinated employees will be required to do the following:

1. Continue to screen via the mHealthCoach app prior to entering the building.
    2. Demonstrate a negative PCR COVID-19 test twice weekly, on their own time, before entering the workplace. Tests must be spaced out by at least 3 days. Those who fail to comply will be sent home and must use personal, vacation, or unpaid leave until they comply. Free DC Testing sites can be found here: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
    3. Be fully masked with an N-95 caliber mask at all times while indoors at the workplace. Masks may be removed only while eating or drinking, but this must be done in an isolated location away from other employees.
    4. May not have access to the cafeteria and must make arrangements for their own meals and drinks.
    5. Use only those restrooms that are designated as available for unvaccinated employees.
    6. May not use the elevators unless there is a legitimate, documented medical condition that requires elevator use. Unvaccinated employees must only use specifically designated stairways in the main and annex buildings.
    7. May not use the lounges or other congregate areas.
    8. May be assigned a new work location or have job duties changed to facilitate maintaining safety in the workplace.

9. Unvaccinated employees will work an alternate schedule with no telework option. The schedule will be:
    a 5 days a week: Thursday – Monday
    b Hours of work on Thursday, Friday, and Monday will be 7:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
    c Hours of work on Saturday and Sunday will be noon to 7:00 p.m.
    d Employees working this alternate schedule will be permitted to park in the IBT’s garages.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-hostile-work/
    We've all seen policies just like that before.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    We've all seen policies just like that before.
    You the man! Dang, I am few months shy of 80 and I haven’t.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well not first hand in my case, but plenty of pictures and written history on it. I missed it by a few years, but have been plenty of places where one class of people got directed to a bucket to drink out of, had to always do carryout and from out back, and other BS the current statists ideological predecessors used to come up with.

No doubt sCOTUS will crank out something similar to Plessy vs. Ferguson, but with less protection for the new coloreds.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-09-21 at 16:57.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Unvaccinated = Juden = Black = old society = enemy of the people

They are all deplorables and must be purged.

Andy

Feedback Score
    hope when someone gets covid and a vaxed person was shown to have it first the lawsuits drop and wipe out the company

Feedback Score

I’m sending this to my boss when they “ask” me to get my wunder shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast