Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Covid Mandate

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Looks like "Biden" thinks forcing people to take a vaccine with short-term effectiveness and a bad safety profile, a vaccine that doesn't keep the recipient from getting sick OR spreading the virus to others, is more important than the USA being able to maintain nuclear weapons:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/d...amos-lab-after

https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavi...ndate-at-lanl/

Seriously? If you believe only the latest claims of the CDC, Public Health England, the equivalents in Israel and a couple western European countries, this "vaccine" is of very limited value to the recipients* and ZERO value in stopping spread of Covid-19. (* if you don't suffer worse side effects, the "vaccines" will probably keep you from getting seriously sick with Covid-19 for 4-6 months, after which the benefit, if any, is very small.)

Oh BTW, the most vaccine "hesitant" group by education level are Ph.D. holders (per Carnegie-Mellon study linked below). That doesn't prove they are correct, but it should make you pause and think about it.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...795v1.full.pdf

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...very_week.html

Feedback Score
    CDC says the rumors of any vaccine using an fetal tissue in any step is false !

Hmmmm to bad the people that make it dont agree with them if anything we should know the CDC lies as do so many other Gov anything

I do think they are going to keep lying about this since it will take out religious grounds easier

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    CDC says the rumors of any vaccine using an fetal tissue in any step is false !

Hmmmm to bad the people that make it dont agree with them if anything we should know the CDC lies as do so many other Gov anything

I do think they are going to keep lying about this since it will take out religious grounds easier
    Made me think of when Ozzy Man Reviews covers gymnastics. Lots of Flippy Spinny Shit. Veritas didn't make an erroneous claim, someone else may have, but the parties involved desperately want everyone to believe Veritas did it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-529913215948

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    That is a complete crock of garbage.

This 'mandate' applies to large companies with 100 or more employees. Guess how many businesses that are smaller than that make up the working population?

Those smaller businesses are not requiring anyone / everyone to do this garbage, not firing people that refuse the jabs and many are struggling to even find good help to fill positions they do have.

Yes we may see people leave bigger businesses that require the jabs but many will simple move / transition to smaller companies that do the same or similar things. It will not be the 'end of the world' for anyone that wants
    to work...

May even be a good catalyst for more people to become self employed and be their own boss. Why share the fruits of your labor with a bunch of others when you can keep more of it for yourself?

Yes we may even see some places 'require' proof of vax for this or that but the vast majority of places will not give a damn.

When is the last time you asked your plumber for his shot record before allowing him to fix your pipes? Or your waitress? Or your barber? Or the guy delivering your inventory? Or the security guy patrolling your complex? Or the nurse at your local small clinic?

Sadly, we would not even be where we are now if there were not as many guys like YOU that are ready and willing to bend over and accept the tyranny instead of standing up against it and just saying NO. (I like to say that with my middle finger personally - Wish I had more of them...)

None of this vax mandate garbage will ever be a blip on my radar as far as my life and my work is concerned and NO I will not have to move to a different country.

Left them home today but plan to take my Dobermans to work with me tomorrow. Not 'asking' anyone before I do because I don't have to ask. I own the damn place and can do as I please, when I please. If a customer does not like it I can kick their ass out and never miss a beat. I have freedom and do not have to bend over for anyone. I seriously doubt you ever had any freedom at your 'workplace' and that is why you are so easy to give it up going forward and suggest others do the same.

Wish you luck when you go to work tomorrow, hit that timeclock and earn a bunch of money for someone above you on the corporate food chain while accepting the peanuts tossed your way at the end of the week and 'thinking' that you have freedom.
    i've been self employed since 2007, and as i said, i voluntarily got the vaccine, early, before there was any talk of mandates.

your mostly irrelevant, self aggrandizing rant is a great example of why nobody takes you guys seriously, though - you're unreasonable.
    why so serious?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Noncompliance has sure gotten the libs a good ways along. Pot smoking, LGBTQ stuff, etc. They have ignored and confronted successfully.

Massive noncompliance is very powerful. And we have leverage right now given the labor shortages. Companies losing 20-30% of their workforce overnight will most assuredly feel it.

But the companies/bureaucracies are just the stooges of the government. Already covered earlier in the thread.

One thing that has really bugged me through this whole deal is how an entire category of objection is simply not entertained. What if, after my scientific, reasonable risk assessment, I decide the risk exchange of the vaccine is a nogo?

I'm not allowed to object on the basis of logic or even morality. Only comply, get religion, or develop an immune condition. "Science", religion, and medical are the only allowed categories.

If I object based on reason or morality, it is called "philosophical" or "political" and disallowed.

Amazing how they control the debate by choosing the allowable categories.
    Last edited by JiminAZ; 10-20-21 at 13:39.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Workplace Covid Mandate

Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    And in their place they will put those willing to curb stomp anyone who doesn’t go along with the plans for the greater good. Imagine a job fair where they actively try to recruit antifa and blm to be the new police force.
    On the LE (and public safety front in general) I personally think this part has been planned since the beginning.

Public safety is one of if not the last segments of the public sector to more or less be filled by conservatives and a corresponding ideology.

Purge those free and independent thinkers from the ranks and you can replace them with the university educated and indoctrinated drones who will think nothing of the oath if they even administer one at that point.
    Last edited by ZGXtreme; 10-20-21 at 13:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm seeing reports of some companies penalizing / charging extra $$$$ for health Ins & the Ins companies are not the ones implementing...I don't see how it could be legal if not direct from the Ins provider??

Anyone running across this scenario??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I'm seeing reports of some companies penalizing / charging extra $$$$ for health Ins & the Ins companies are not the ones implementing...I don't see how it could be legal if not direct from the Ins provider??
    I've read of it but haven't seen it in person.

Companies can buy health insurance entirely from a licensed insurer, or they can offer self-funded benefit plans. The majority of companies do self-funded benefit plans, because it generally costs less and is more flexible.

For the companies buying all their coverage from an insurer, they should only be passing along their actual cost. There are some small games that can be played there.

For the larger number of companies that have self-funded plans, they have more freedom to vary costs. There are some restrictions under ERISA, but those are generally focused on self-dealing or discriminating in favor of the executive suite at the expense of all other employees. A company that wants to charge more for non-shot people should have some legitimate actuarial or claims run basis for it. And some may, others probably don't. If the company doesn't have data support, and if you could get into a court that was interested in looking at the issue, unbiased, and subject to no political pressure whatsoever (including silent pressure and "conscious parallelism"), then you might have a claim if they are charging more for the non-shot people. But realistically, in the current political environment, chances are it won't go very far.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post

This happening, yes.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'd just like to know why the people with no skin in the game get to decide for everyone? If you think everyone should get the shots so damned bad, why not PAY them to do it? I'm sure a lot of those people reluctant to take the shots would change their mind pdq, if there were some real money on the other side waiting for them.

Let's start the bidding at $1,000 per shot and see what that gets them?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast