Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: School Shooter BONDS Out???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/2...ng-4-people/#x
    WTF is going on with this? White Privledge?
    So how do you shoot three people and walk?
    You know damn well, if it was a white kid, he would be held without bond. Then when that was appealed, you’d have BLM types, leftists, and all the rest harassing him in attempt to get him to slip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    ALLEGEDLY he was bullied pretty bad by the same group. I guess a video went viral of him getting his ass beat/jumped.

No way shape or form does that justify his actions and no bond is ludicrous. However if what they’re saying happened is true…it was only a matter of time. Allegedly he was repeatedly robbed, went so far as to rob him and strip him naked in front of other students on one incident have . I’m very curious to see how much (if any?) of that is true.
    Modern day incarnation of Bernhard Goetz…but with a time delay between being victim/shooter. I can see how it gets shown that way to the public.
    Last edited by john armond; 10-09-21 at 08:20.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's because he's black...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Modern day incarnation of Bernhard Goetz…but with a time delay between being victim/shooter. I can see how it gets shown that way to the public.
    It's irrelevant, so who didn't get teased in school.
    Most of this sounds like a beat up half a$$ story, you know, if he got teased that's bad, but, being teased doesn't give you licence to pull a gun and begin shooting people.
    Nooo, really this is some BS right off of CNN, all the key phrase words were played, all the noble excuses lined up. BS, he pulled a gun and shot three people.
    If someone dies and he doesnt get thirty years in Huntsville, something is sincerly wrong here.
    I wonder how Huntsville will work out for his delicate, doesn't like to be teased azz?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Columbine turds were allegedly bullied then 10-15 years later the claim changed to their group were the bullies which would fit with the claim they were making death threats that came out early on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It's irrelevant, so who didn't get teased in school.
    Most of this sounds like a beat up half a$$ story, you know, if he got teased that's bad, but, being teased doesn't give you licence to pull a gun and begin shooting people.
    Nooo, really this is some BS right off of CNN, all the key phrase words were played, all the noble excuses lined up. BS, he pulled a gun and shot three people.
    If someone dies and he doesnt get thirty years in Huntsville, something is sincerly wrong here.
    I wonder how Huntsville will work out for his delicate, doesn't like to be teased azz?
    Don’t think I am agreeing with the release or how this is going to get played in the media. I’m not saying the Goetz comparison is how it should be viewed at all, just I can see how the modern media could try to spin it that way. As far as I am concerned I don’t see how the hell he got out so fast.

Hell, in Chicago they just had a shooting, I think 4-5 people shot, one killed, some of it caught on camera, and the DAs office dropped all charges citing “Mutual Combatants” as the reason.

We truly are experiencing bizarro world.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Double

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    ALLEGEDLY he was bullied pretty bad by the same group. I guess a video went viral of him getting his ass beat/jumped.

No way shape or form does that justify his actions and no bond is ludicrous. However if what they’re saying happened is true…it was only a matter of time. Allegedly he was repeatedly robbed, went so far as to rob him and strip him naked in front of other students on one incident have . I’m very curious to see how much (if any?) of that is true.
    So the shooting happened after/during a classroom fight. Is this turning into a self-defense case?

And I have to ask - if this guy was getting pounded on school grounds, and robbed, why wasn’t was the school doing anything about it? Where were the police?

Feedback Score
    If this was the case I give you chicago ? Why is so horrid violence gone unreported when children to young to be in school are gunned down ? Why it shows the truth their is a HUGE problem in the black community with what the dems have done to them and they accepted
    They are victims they need to abort their children they need to rely on rich white left thinking folks etc...

Its a fallen world !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    So the shooting happened after/during a classroom fight. Is this turning into a self-defense case?

And I have to ask - if this guy was getting pounded on school grounds, and robbed, why wasn’t was the school doing anything about it? Where were the police?

Very good points, if someone is jumped in School and then stripped of his clothing and No One in the School Administration stepped in and did "anything"? I'm sorry, that borders on insane.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast