Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know of any extra long aluminum tube type free float handguards?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Yes! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Is that a site you've ordered from before?
    I ordered the 4" one from them about a month ago for a 300BO I was putting together. I didn't have any problems with them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    I ordered the 4" one from them about a month ago for a 300BO I was putting together. I didn't have any problems with them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Thanks man, just ordered one. That's exactly what I'm looking for, and the price is spot on. Those are aliexpress prices.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    That would work, because when you find that the rail becomes the devils tent stake, you will want to switch to something that sheds heat a bit better. However, since its cheap, you won't be out much and can always cut it down.

ETA- I thought something smelled Chinesey on that site, even the rail names are Chinese!!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That would work, because when you find that the rail becomes the devils tent stake, you will want to switch to something that sheds heat a bit better. However, since its cheap, you won't be out much and can always cut it down.

ETA- I thought something smelled Chinesey on that site, even the rail names are Chinese!!!!
    The plan in the end is to use high heat resistant carbon fiber, but this will do just fine for testing purposes. Just for context, the high heat CF tubes are about 500 to 1,000 dollars each for the lengths and shell thicknesses that would be applicable to this application. Little bit pricy for prototyping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12