Thread: 1301 stock questions

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

1301 stock questions

I'm trying to install an OEM stock on my 1301 LE. Going away from the pistol grip set up.
    It seems this is not as intuitive as I thought it would be. It looks like I need a shim to space the stock back a bit? It looks like the shims I have are tapered. Anybody able to help?
    This is what came with the stock I bought. Not really interested in converting to the magpul, thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 10-09-21 at 23:06.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Here’s a link to the owner’s manual: https://www.beretta.com/assets/12/29...cal_USA_OK.pdf

The part about stock drop and cast spacers starts on page 31.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Here’s a link to the owner’s manual: https://www.beretta.com/assets/12/29...cal_USA_OK.pdf

The part about stock drop and cast spacers starts on page 31.
    Thanks, I looked at the manual, and am not clear if those 2 shims I have in my pic are what I install? I wasn't sure if they supplement another shim, or if I just install one of these? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just one plastic shim between the stock and receiver. The metal plate goes at the back under the nut. The drop is either 50, 55, 60 or 65mm depending on the shim and orientation. I think you have to choose left(SX) or right(DX) cast, there’s no neutral.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Just one plastic shim between the stock and receiver. The metal plate goes at the back under the nut. The drop is either 50, 55, 60 or 65mm depending on the shim and orientation. I think you have to choose left(SX) or right(DX) cast, there’s no neutral.
    Awesome. That makes sense. Thank you!