Thread: Installed Texas Weapons System Bitty Mount on my Draco (installation vid)

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Installed Texas Weapons System Bitty Mount on my Draco (installation vid)

Hey guys,

For years I have believed that the most sensible thing for AK manufacturers to do would be to modify the rear sight post for a red dot mount. These days there are several excellent options. I picked up an old Draco-C and decided I really didn't want to go with the Ultimak on this one if possible (although there is some logic to that setup since it would allow for simpler flash light installation). I wanted to set it up for maximum handiness.

I made a video of the install process (very simple) and a bit of video showing my thoughts on the optic. Unfortunately the Tapco trigger in the Draco went to garbage so I wasn't able to do anything other than shoot one or two rounds at a time. I need to order an ALG for the Draco and I will update down the road if there are any issues.

Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The ALG may or may not work in your Draco. They have a history of being hit or miss.