Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loudon County Father fights the school board.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Loudon County Father fights the school board.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/13...irls-bathroom/
    Scott Smith, a small business owner in Virginia, was smeared by the National School Boards Association last month in its letter begging President Joe Biden and his administration to use domestic terrorism laws to punish parents who were fed up with the radical indoctrination of their children in schools. In the letter, the NSBA used Smith’s viral June 22 arrest at a Loudoun County school board meeting to justify extreme action from federal law enforcement.

The U.S. Justice Department’s Attorney General Merrick Garland announced last week that he would grant the NSBA’s request and directed the FBI and state attorneys to address “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools.”

At the time of his arrest, Smith was protesting the school board’s policy proposal to allow students to ignore their sex and use whichever locker room matches their “gender identity” on a given day. Less than one month before the gathering that was eventually ruled an “unlawful assembly” after parents and concerned community members vocalized their problems with the anti-science proposal, “a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.” The boy was charged with multiple counts of sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio and was also linked to a recent “sexual battery and abduction” case at another high school earlier in October.

The school board, however, denied that there was ever any sexual assault from a transgender-identifying student.

“Our students do not need to be protected, and they are not in danger. Do we have assaults in our bathrooms or locker rooms regularly?” said school board member Beth Barts.

“To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms,” Superintendent Scott Ziegler replied.

The board chairwoman Brenda Sheridan also asked if the district had “any issues involving transgender students in our bathrooms or locker rooms,” before Ziegler claimed that the predatory trans-identifying person doesn’t exist.

After Smith and a progressive activist who was in favor of the bathroom policy argued at the school board meeting, Smith was forcefully arrested, charged with two misdemeanors, and found guilty on all charges. His sentence for 10 days in jail was suspended “contingent on a year of good behavior.”

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Pretty Infuriating.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Atrocious, moral depravity on every level, from the so-called Leader of the Free World, to the political machine driving this agenda, to the savagery of these baby sociopaths walking about with impunity.
    “Do we have assaults…regularly?” Some one would get smirk knocked right the f*ck from ‘their’ entitled mug, regardless of ‘their’ gender, real or perceived.
    Yet, I am nothing but a deplorable example of toxic masculinity.

Heads, spikes, walls.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Dx5VyMOktSc/hqdefault.jpg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

More on this.

Feedback Score
    If I had a school age daughter and they had a bathroom policy like that - She would be given a knife and taught how to use it.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    If I had a school age daughter and they had a bathroom policy like that - She would be given a knife and taught how to use it.
    I'd tell them fcck off an pull her out of that school. I'm so glad my kids are done with school.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Amazing the videos relating to this keep being removed, isn’t it?

Nothing to see here..move along.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    It will take violence, but then the cancer will be viewed as martyrs. These walking piles of human shit deserv consequences for their evil action. A child was raped, by another child. The victim is being put on trial by adults claiming that she's lying. **** sakes people.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not a huge fan of law suits, but this guy's family and the other girls family have what would seem like a huge case.

Transgender rapes girl in girls bathroom. School system moves the kid to another high school where he does the same thing to another girl. Then he gets charged and the school board/superintendent claim they knew nothing about the incident.

I feel sorry for the two girls who have been scarred for life. David

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast