Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Norway Bow Attack - Gun Control My @$$

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know, I'm thinking you could take a hide a kill a hell of a lot of people that way.

Feedback Score
    They will make it so that all arrows have to have noise makers so that the 'shots' can be tracked by all the fancy microphone-triangulation gear that they are putting into cities...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Just wait until the thugs of Chicago start taking archery lessons a la Hunger Games inspiration.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Just wait until the thugs of Chicago start taking archery lessons a la Hunger Games inspiration.
    If you've seen them shoot a gun, as long as they have bows we have nothing to worry about.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You know, I'm thinking you could take a hide a kill a hell of a lot of people that way.
    After being in Wal-Marts and seeing the percentage of customers doing the thorazine shuffle, I am fairly sure a mass killer would be more effective grabbing a baseball bat, ax, or rope than a firearm due to the muzzle blast jarring them out of the stupor.

Feedback Score
    Next there'll be "Three gun, one bow" events

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234