Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan busting CNN's Balls.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And of course Iverectin is a horse dewormer, and that's not a lie, but it was obvious bias and just re stating gubment talking points about that drug to dissuade people from getting it from the farm supply stores, vs being honest about the reality it's also used by millions of humans every year.
    Then why aren’t they telling people using penicillin to “stop taking livestock antibiotics”?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I watch exactly zero legacy news sources these days, and for some years now. They're all garbage. I recall when CNN was actually the source for news back in the day. I recall the CNN coverage of the gulf war, and it was quite good. But, balanced fact based journalism without massive spin and obvious bias is a concept of the past.

I do catch the occasional Tucker Carlson show, and there's still a few programs on NPR I like, but that's about it. NPR was always left of center, but could offer decent balanced news, now it's unbalanced woke garbage for the most part. Hell, first time I learned of John Lott was on NPR as the interviewed him about his book More Guns Less Crime.
    CNN took a left turn with Bill Clinton, they went all-in with him and they never looked back. Once upon a time CNN was the most reputable news source.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Scroll down to page 4 of 7 and review the info about mask wearing 14 days before the onset of illness.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mm6936a5-H.pdf

Then pick a search engine and enter the query "sanjay gupta masks".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Then why aren’t they telling people using penicillin to “stop taking livestock antibiotics”?
    YUP

why would you eat whey when its used as animal feed

When folks start stretching for things shows they have an agenda for sure !

Only been used with humans for what around 35 years but hey make sure you get the its a horse drug dig in hahahaahhaah

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gupta is a lying little Bitch, he signed on to be the face of all thing medical and then when someone asks him to account for medical things at CNN, he say's "I was afraid Joe Rogan would jump over the desk and throttle me."
    I'm sorry Sanjay, but your getting paid (and wel I would presume, to represent an entire Netweok News on Med stuff, step up or shit up bitch.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gupta is a lying little Bitch, he signed on to be the face of all thing medical and then when someone asks him to account for medical things at CNN, he say's "I was afraid Joe Rogan would jump over the desk and throttle me."
    I'm sorry Sanjay, but your getting paid (and well, I would presume,) to represent an entire Network News media giant on Med stuff, now step up or shut up bitch.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-15-21 at 17:33.

Feedback Score
    Saw that he said that hahahaha cause Joe R has a history of being physical with people !

Maybe ingesting animal food made him paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm sorry Sanjay, but your getting paid (and wel I would presume, to represent an entire Netweok News on Med stuff, step up or shit up bitch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Points out a few things about the medical expert and his employer. Some good memes too.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    And you know they would if it suited them.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Go to the 2:00 minute mark, Don Lemon spins Gupta yet again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast