Thread: Joe Rogan busting CNN's Balls.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Joe Rogan busting CNN's Balls.

Honestly, he needs a gang of Attorneys.
    Watch Gupta squirm.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Good for Joe calling CNN out to a CNN reporter. The CNN guy did his best to try and cover for CNN. Just goes to show you the media is not your friend and no longer in the business of reporting the truth.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Good for Joe, I'm shocked that the ratings haven't given CNN and others the clue that doubling down on their biased politics isn't working
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Gupta said he didn't think what his network said was right or accurate, and while I fully get why Joe was pissed over it (and it was BS and poor journalism), Gupta didn't say it or approve it, so Joe beating him down over it starts feeling petty to me.

Gupta is a very generic doc all around.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I loved it when he was roasting Brian Stelter.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    CNN has gone into damage control.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZTN5NkxmQ
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    CNN has gone into damage control.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZTN5NkxmQ
    As expected. Even the segments they used in their attempt to make Joe look bad, he comes off as reasonable and respectful enough, and making some valid points, even if not entirely accurate. Joe is still far better informed than most, so props to him.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Gupta said he didn't think what his network said was right or accurate, and while I fully get why Joe was pissed over it (and it was BS and poor journalism), Gupta didn't say it or approve it, so Joe beating him down over it starts feeling petty to me.
    Will I hate to disagree with you. But in the Marxist revolution of the USA, we must pound the living hell out of the Marxist and the useful idiots, that refuse to side with the truth about issues.

I had an old lady give me a hard time about not having a mask on in the grocery store, they are not required. I told her madame I have had covid and recovered from it, I have according to the latest and best knowledge 27 times more immunity than those that got injected even twice.

She responded I have never heard that, we happened to be in a kosher grocery store. So I asked her if she was Jewish and she said yes. I then asked her what she thought of Israel, and she responded she loves and supports Israel. I told her that I was Israeli and read every day the Hebrew newspapers and the system in Israel has established the fact if you had covid you have 27 times the immunity that she did.

She asked me why didn't they tell us that here in the USA. I replied because they are liars and are staging for a marxist revolution in the USA. She replied are you saying Fauci is part of it? I told her absolutely, he serves on foundation boards that are clearly leftist and marxist. i told her covid is no different than most stuff it is about money and power.

All that to say the government has made people hostile to those that don't toe the covid party line. I am done with being nice, and saying have a nice day. I will beat them to the ground with facts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

Gupta is a very generic doc all around.
    Yes, but he is CNN's Rep for all things Medical.
    Just saying' they got a guy right there, before they say some off the wall stuff, shouldn't they run it my Gupta first? I guess asking for an opinion means asking for "Help" and a lot of people have too much "Pride"
    So if your Pride gets in the way of due dilligence, I hope it costs those MF"ers Millions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Will I hate to disagree with you. But in the Marxist revolution of the USA, we must pound the living hell out of the Marxist and the useful idiots, that refuse to side with the truth about issues.

I had an old lady give me a hard time about not having a mask on in the grocery store, they are not required. I told her madame I have had covid and recovered from it, I have according to the latest and best knowledge 27 times more immunity than those that got injected even twice.

She responded I have never heard that, we happened to be in a kosher grocery store. So I asked her if she was Jewish and she said yes. I then asked her what she thought of Israel, and she responded she loves and supports Israel. I told her that I was Israeli and read every day the Hebrew newspapers and the system in Israel has established the fact if you had covid you have 27 times the immunity that she did.....
    And a right wing Angel gets her wings.
    Once she goes home I hope she reads up on it and tells everyone she knows.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast