Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan busting CNN's Balls.

Feedback Score
    Gupta didn't say it but he works for, represents, and supports a marxist organizations that is anti American and deserved to be called out for it.
    Joe Rogan did a great service in doing so!
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Watching that exchange was awesome. I’ve been listening to Rogan since 2011 regularly. He is one of the most interesting, open minded, genuine personalities out there.

I hope he takes them to task for their attempted damage control too. I enjoyed that exchange as much as I enjoyed watching Chappelle taking the woke lgbtq+- whatever mob to task in his latest special.

These dudes have F you money and aren’t afraid of the mob. It’s refreshing to see “big fish” so to speak swim against the current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Not really a big Rogan fan, not that I dislike him. This really made my day. Kudos to him.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Saving the episode for tomorrow, but I will say respect to Gupta for going on the JRE. For someone used to soundbites, that show is the lions den with a host who’s done over 1700 three hour long episodes

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Gupta said he didn't think what his network said was right or accurate, and while I fully get why Joe was pissed over it (and it was BS and poor journalism), Gupta didn't say it or approve it, so Joe beating him down over it starts feeling petty to me.

Gupta is a very generic doc all around.
    Wasn't petty at all. Every Dr not betrothed to the Democrat party will tell you that Ivermectin is not horse dewormer. You'd think CNN would ask the guy on their payroll, but honesty and fair reporting isn't what they're after.

They want everyone to be still living in fear and try to shame anyone who doesn't follow the narrative. They want everyone to take the jab, stay home in their apartment for two years, and go get on the ventilator when they get sick.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    You'd think CNN would ask the guy on their payroll, but honesty and fair reporting isn't what they're after.

They want everyone to be still living in fear and try to shame anyone who doesn't follow the narrative. They want everyone to take the jab
    They didn’t need to ask an MD.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

They are pure evil and I will never watch another second of that crap.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Rogan should sue CNN! Gupta went on several CNN shows over the last 24 hours and would not say that what CNN was saying was false. They all doubled down on the lie. Gupta just proved he is a spineless joke and has lost any credibility he once had.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Gupta just proved he is a spineless joke and has lost any credibility he once had.
    Don’t think he ever had any. That network has been compromised for years, so anyone still working there is a shill. I’m genuinely curious as to who still gets their news from ANY of the cable news channels?

I’m gonna guess Fox is the preferred network here? If people only watch that then the only thing they’d know about is a young attractive girl was murdered over the summer.

These networks are all jokes.

Feedback Score
    sure cnn hired him on doctor was the last in line of his race his beliefs his pr skills
    You expect anyone from that network to own up

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Wasn't petty at all. Every Dr not betrothed to the Democrat party will tell you that Ivermectin is not horse dewormer. You'd think CNN would ask the guy on their payroll, but honesty and fair reporting isn't what they're after.

They want everyone to be still living in fear and try to shame anyone who doesn't follow the narrative. They want everyone to take the jab, stay home in their apartment for two years, and go get on the ventilator when they get sick.
    I found it petty ish. CNN et al have no interest in journalistic integrity, but Gupta is just your basic talking head doc who didn't say any of that. Now if Joe had on the the executive producer or Lemmon, and such, that's the person to really take to task.

And of course Iverectin is a horse dewormer, and that's not a lie, but it was obvious bias and just re stating gubment talking points about that drug to dissuade people from getting it from the farm supply stores, vs being honest about the reality it's also used by millions of humans every year.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast