Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan busting CNN's Balls.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I found it petty ish. CNN et al have no interest in journalistic integrity, but Gupta is just your basic talking head doc who didn't say any of that. Now if Joe had on the the executive producer or Lemmon, and such, that's the person to really take to task.

And of course Iverectin is a horse dewormer, and that's not a lie, but it was obvious bias and just re stating gubment talking points about that drug to dissuade people from getting it from the farm supply stores, vs being honest about the reality it's also used by millions of humans every year.
    What's the purpose of Gupta being employed by CNN?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    What's the purpose of Gupta being employed by CNN?
    To lend creadence to their medical stories, that's why he deserves a goo A$$ reaming and to be made to look foolish, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
    Why do they drag him out of the basement to cover these COVID stories, because his MD adds to the authorative nature of their BS stories.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gupta said he didn't think what his network said was right or accurate...
    But he didn’t correct any of them on CNN, only admitted it when cornered by being dumb enough to go on Rogan’s show.

He is a propagandist in a lab coat, no respect and no pity from me.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I found it petty ish. CNN et al have no interest in journalistic integrity, but Gupta is just your basic talking head doc who didn't say any of that. Now if Joe had on the the executive producer or Lemmon, and such, that's the person to really take to task.

And of course Iverectin is a horse dewormer, and that's not a lie, but it was obvious bias and just re stating gubment talking points about that drug to dissuade people from getting it from the farm supply stores, vs being honest about the reality it's also used by millions of humans every year.
    If Gupta doesn't know that he's CNN's "But, but... SCIENCE!" shield, then he's too stupid to be practicing medicine. I assume he's a big boy and can defend himself, so I give Joe 2 thumbs up!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    If Gupta doesn't know that he's CNN's "But, but... SCIENCE!" shield, then he's too stupid to be practicing medicine. I assume he's a big boy and can defend himself, so I give Joe 2 thumbs up!
    I love CNN- even when caught lying, lie about lying.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...treatment.html

Straight out of the Goebbel's propaganda book. Why do something new when the old works?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Will I hate to disagree with you. But in the Marxist revolution of the USA, we must pound the living hell out of the Marxist and the useful idiots, that refuse to side with the truth about issues.

I had an old lady give me a hard time about not having a mask on in the grocery store, they are not required. I told her madame I have had covid and recovered from it, I have according to the latest and best knowledge 27 times more immunity than those that got injected even twice.

She responded I have never heard that, we happened to be in a kosher grocery store. So I asked her if she was Jewish and she said yes. I then asked her what she thought of Israel, and she responded she loves and supports Israel. I told her that I was Israeli and read every day the Hebrew newspapers and the system in Israel has established the fact if you had covid you have 27 times the immunity that she did.

She asked me why didn't they tell us that here in the USA. I replied because they are liars and are staging for a marxist revolution in the USA. She replied are you saying Fauci is part of it? I told her absolutely, he serves on foundation boards that are clearly leftist and marxist. i told her covid is no different than most stuff it is about money and power.

All that to say the government has made people hostile to those that don't toe the covid party line. I am done with being nice, and saying have a nice day. I will beat them to the ground with facts.
    Well done. It amazes me how naive people are that only watch CNN and NBC. They literally have no clue. I have a cleaning crew come to my house 2X a month to clean. All 100% Mexican, speaks partial English . Anyway the boss lady always talked to me about hunting and how her husband hunts ....And we had a Trump decoration in middle of living room and flags and posters all over the front lawn. She starts talking to me about Trump so I ask her opinion, she said well my husband is a MAGA hat wearing gringo. I cracked the fck up, didn't see that one coming. I asked her about Mexicans in general, she said all they watch is Telemundo....and never hear the other side of the story so they mostly dont like Trump if that is the case. Here in AZ, we had rallies full with Mexicans and African Americans but there is a huge segment that has no idea about the truth and it sucks. So Yoni is spot on.

And yes, CNN is garbage and it shocks me these people know they are lying and just do it. Because they watch Tucker and hate it, but have to know what lie to tell next. It just amazes me that intelligent people will take their young child and get waxed when they know better. We had a very popular women (Kari Lake) anchor quit local Fox News because she felt their integrity lacked. Now running for office. God Bless her! And that was Fox.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 10-15-21 at 13:14.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    All conservatives, realists, objective folks should be totally downplaying or ignoring CNN. My local NBC affiliate has a bigger viewership than CNN. Seriously. CNN gets tons of free advertising, but they have become a joke.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    But he didn’t correct any of them on CNN, only admitted it when cornered by being dumb enough to go on Rogan’s show.

He is a propagandist in a lab coat, no respect and no pity from me.
    YUP if they hired him to make sure truth was told but NOPE he is there as a PR piece for CNN to say SEE DOCTORS SAY WHAT WE DO Point to him and he shakes his head integrity would be he would stop them and correct them but NOPE
    But hey the left will always back CNN and bash/put down etc.. anyone that stands up to them
    Last edited by Honu; 10-15-21 at 13:38.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    All conservatives, realists, objective folks should be totally downplaying or ignoring CNN. My local NBC affiliate has a bigger viewership than CNN. Seriously. CNN gets tons of free advertising, but they have become a joke.
    I watch exactly zero legacy news sources these days, and for some years now. They're all garbage. I recall when CNN was actually the source for news back in the day. I recall the CNN coverage of the gulf war, and it was quite good. But, balanced fact based journalism without massive spin and obvious bias is a concept of the past.

I do catch the occasional Tucker Carlson show, and there's still a few programs on NPR I like, but that's about it. NPR was always left of center, but could offer decent balanced news, now it's unbalanced woke garbage for the most part. Hell, first time I learned of John Lott was on NPR as the interviewed him about his book More Guns Less Crime.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I watch exactly zero legacy news sources these days, and for some years now. They're all garbage. I recall when CNN was actually the source for news back in the day. I recall the CNN coverage of the gulf war, and it was quite good. But, balanced fact based journalism without massive spin and obvious bias is a concept of the past.

I do catch the occasional Tucker Carlson show, and there's still a few programs on NPR I like, but that's about it. NPR was always left of center, but could offer decent balanced news, now it's unbalanced woke garbage for the most part. Hell, first time I learned of John Lott was on NPR as the interviewed him about his book More Guns Less Crime.
    Funny you mention that, because Schwarzkopf using CNN to disseminate his strategic psyops and disinformation campaign (and then thanking them for being his useful idiots publicly) was the beginning of the end for them. They never recovered from being played for the fools they were/are.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast