Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: American Oath Initiative

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    You guys are the ones who Godwin'd this thread. It's funny that you believe your brand of histrionic hyperbole is superior to anyone else's.
    Let's see, cheat, play dirty, dead hookers, 8 balls, and box cars, destroy, you deserve your fate and my "hyperbole" is the problem. Sure buddy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    It seems that leftists aren't innocent. In a sense that is right. BUT, there is a huge difference in killing someone because of their ideas, and administering justice for a person's acts. In the end it will become impossible to distinguish between the left and the right, they will all use the same murderous methods.
    You’re absolutely right, punish for actions. Not ideology or state of being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Let's see, cheat, play dirty, dead hookers, 8 balls, and box cars, destroy, you deserve your fate and my "hyperbole" is the problem. Sure buddy.
    Hyperbole, smug arrogance, same, same...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Then you get the fate you deserve.

Oh its still very much a game, just a game with higher stakes. Right now the opposing team is openly cheating, the fans don't care and not playing isn't an option because the stakes still apply regardless.

If you're not ready to be the sore loser who flips over the table on them, then learn to adapt, improvise and overcome. Otherwise you're just roadkill on the street to the stadium.
    Bingo. If you don't realize it's a game, you're the one getting played. It's a rigged game, run by cheaters, you have no stake and no say, but the rules and consequences still apply to you regardless. Keep pretending your vote actually matters, keep thinking right and virtue matter to anyone else but you and your maker. I'll be over here in reality, seeing whats actually happening right before our eyes.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hush; 10-15-21 at 13:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So, it's your assumption that I won't engage in legitimate self defense? IMO, we're still a ways off from box cars, and to use Nazi imagery is a bit hysterical.
    I can see part of our problem here is a lack of understanding history. The gulag is communist, not nazi. People always go straight to nazi as if they were some unusual evil in all of history. They were a regular evil with German efficiency and even then it’s their focus rather than scale that really set them apart. Communism actually killed way more innocents, WAY MORE.

And no, we are not that far off from an authoritarian rounding up dissenters here.

And since you don't seem to have solid and good practices...are you willing to put people in box cars just like the leftists? By any means necessary...RIGHT?
    I will support a politician with a less than ideal personality, if they are willing to actually fight communism. It’s transactional for me, not some extension of my perfect character.

I would take a Franco or Pinochet over a Pol Pot or Stalin or Mao. We aren’t at that level yet, but we are never given a perfect choice.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hyperbole, smug arrogance, same, same...
    Now I'm smugly arrogant. You want to point out my stinky feet and I secretly lust after men next?

I point out that what people are contemplating is objectively wrong and that doing what evil men do is not effective in the long run, and I'm arrogant. So be it.

Just in case you didn't know, "hyperbole" and "smug arrogance" aren't remotely the same thing.

Feedback Score
    https://youtu.be/Nyvxt1svxso
    In case you haven't figured it out yet

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I can see part of our problem here is a lack of understanding history. The gulag is communist, not nazi. People always go straight to nazi as if they were some unusual evil in all of history. They were a regular evil with German efficiency and even then it’s their focus rather than scale that really set them apart. Communism actually killed way more innocents, WAY MORE.

And no, we are not that far off from an authoritarian rounding up dissenters here.

I will support a politician with a less than ideal personality, if they are willing to actually fight communism. It’s transactional for me, not some extension of my perfect character.

I would take a Franco or Pinochet over a Pol Pot or Stalin or Mao. We aren’t at that level yet, but we are never given a perfect choice.
    And how is this rounding up of dissenters supposed to take place? I don't see an effective round up machine in place or even close to one being in place...unlike the Nazis and Soviets. Even if something like the corrupt FBI started trying to round up people for the camps, they may get a few hundred before the word got out and the agents would be engaging in pitched gun fights all over the country. I just don't see it happening in my life time.

Feedback Score
    And how is this rounding up of dissenters supposed to take place? I don't see an effective round up machine in place or even close to one being in place...unlike the Nazis and Soviets. Even if something like the corrupt FBI started trying to round up people for the camps, they may get a few hundred before the word got out and the agents would be engaging in pitched gun fights all over the country. I just don't see it happening in my life time.
    Everyone seems to think there will be some blatantly obvious red line where they will finally stand up and fight. We're the frog in the boiling water, and its already well over 100 degrees. If having an election stolen before our eyes, having political prisoners still in jail while BLM rioters are bailed out by politicians and freed by activist judges, and mass firings without compensation for refusing an experimental vaccine hasn't done it yet....I have zero faith in the crazy boogaloo boys and neckbeard threepers, and even less in the "principled conservatives" and morally righteous out there either. By the time its time to fight, we will be WAY behind the 8-ball. Nobody wants to be the first, and here we are fighting amongst eachother instead of uniting and fighting together, which is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Now I'm smugly arrogant. You want to point out my stinky feet and I secretly lust after men next?

I point out that what people are contemplating is objectively wrong and that doing what evil men do is not effective in the long run, and I'm arrogant. So be it.

Just in case you didn't know, "hyperbole" and "smug arrogance" aren't remotely the same thing.
    I didn't say you're smugly arrogant. I implied that your posts fairly reek of smug arrogance, smothered in a creamy layer of hyperbole. Focus on the actions, not the person.

And hey, what you wear and who you do in your closet is no one's business but your own. And the person(s) you're doing it with of course.

Funny, seems like the FBI just rounded up around 600 and put them in prisons without bail or trial for months, (and they're still hunting for more). Yet those "pitched gunfights" you've alluded to sound awfully silent. Now why is that? Suppressors? Media blackouts?
    Last edited by glocktogo; 10-15-21 at 14:01.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast