Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: American Oath Initiative

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I don't want a republican politician with integrity. That's how you get a worthless asshole who thinks he's taking the moral high road, like mittens Romney. We need a brawler who is willing to fight dirty and eye gouge on our side.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    At this point, I don't care. I will vote for anyone and anything willing to upset, cheat, or destroy this rotten political system we're stuck with. And I hadn't planned on ever voting again.
    Bingo!

Politics is a dirty game, if we keep looking for clean people to play they will continue to lose.

I want someone who will put a dead hooker and an 8-ball in the truck of his/her Democrat opponent's car to win.

I don't care how the Right wins, I just want to see the win at this point.

In the words of Orwell:

"You are prepared to cheat, to forge, to blackmail, to corrupt the minds of children, to distribute habit-forming drugs, to encourage prostitution, to disseminate venereal diseases — to do anything which is likely to cause demoralization and weaken the power of the Party? If, for example, it would somehow serve our interests to throw sulphuric acid in a child’s face — are you prepared to do that?"
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The left played the long game of subversion for how many decades? We’re behind the curve for sure, but it can be reversed.

They overplayed their hand and the average American is not on board. The opportunity should be taken. Most of us don’t want to be bothered being involved in politics, but we can at least support those of us who do.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No thank you, I don't believe in "the ends justify the means".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    No thank you, I don't believe in "the ends justify the means".
    That right there is why the GOP keeps losing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Bingo!

Politics is a dirty game, if we keep looking for clean people to play they will continue to lose.

I want someone who will put a dead hooker and an 8-ball in the truck of his/her Democrat opponent's car to win.

I don't care how the Right wins, I just want to see the win at this point.

In the words of Orwell:

"You are prepared to cheat, to forge, to blackmail, to corrupt the minds of children, to distribute habit-forming drugs, to encourage prostitution, to disseminate venereal diseases — to do anything which is likely to cause demoralization and weaken the power of the Party? If, for example, it would somehow serve our interests to throw sulphuric acid in a child’s face — are you prepared to do that?"
    If you don’t care how the right wins, are you willing to just start eliminating opposition? Gas chambers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    You don't even have to cheat, all you have to do is call out the opposition and tell the truth like Trump did and even that made the establishment Republicans squirm and cross their legs.

Feedback Score
    You don't even have to cheat, all you have to do is call out the opposition and tell the truth like Trump did and even that made the establishment Republicans squirm and cross their legs.

The problem is thinking the republicans are in your side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Oh they are absolutely not, but right now they're the only thing close to a side we've got. We just need to clean house a little bit.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That right there is why the GOP keeps losing.

I'm not part of the GOP, and I'm not part of you. I don't and haven't for a long time trusted in princes or men. I trust in my God and the ways of righteousness. You can trust in your dirty tricks I suppose. Is this how you run your personal life? Do whatever it takes to get whatever you want?
    Last edited by TomMcC; 10-15-21 at 10:50.

Feedback Score
    Trying to run an independent or third party candidate is a pipe dream.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast