Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Oath Initiative

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Trying to run an independent or third party candidate is a pipe dream.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    I’d submit that changing the GOP is as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I'm not part of the GOP, and I'm not part of you. I don't and haven't for a long time trusted in princes or men. I trust in my God and the ways of righteousness. You can trust in your dirty tricks I suppose. Is this how you run your personal life? Do whatever it takes to get whatever you want?
    Politics is not life, it's a game we are forced to play but it doesn't mean we have to play by the rules.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Politics is not life, it's a game we are forced to play but it doesn't mean we have to play by the rules.

Rules? You evidently don't have rules. And politics isn't a game, shooting 3gun is a game. Getting into a position of power to make laws that affect the lives of millions of people is hardly a game.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No thank you, I don't believe in "the ends justify the means".
    I just hope my boxcar to the gulag is filled with “real, principled conservatives” like you, and not the icky MAGA type that were more interested in defeating communism.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I just hope my boxcar to the gulag is filled with “real, principled conservatives” like you, and not the icky MAGA type that were more interested in defeating communism.
    So, it's your assumption that I won't engage in legitimate self defense? IMO, we're still a ways off from box cars, and to use Nazi imagery is a bit hysterical.

And since you don't seem to have solid and good practices...are you willing to put people in box cars just like the leftists? By any means necessary...RIGHT?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    No thank you, I don't believe in "the ends justify the means".
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    If you don’t care how the right wins, are you willing to just start eliminating opposition? Gas chambers?
    Then you get the fate you deserve.

Rules? You evidently don't have rules. And politics isn't a game, shooting 3gun is a game. Getting into a position of power to make laws that affect the lives of millions of people is hardly a game.
    Oh its still very much a game, just a game with higher stakes. Right now the opposing team is openly cheating, the fans don't care and not playing isn't an option because the stakes still apply regardless.

If you're not ready to be the sore loser who flips over the table on them, then learn to adapt, improvise and overcome. Otherwise you're just roadkill on the street to the stadium.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Then you get the fate you deserve.

Oh its still very much a game, just a game with higher stakes. Right now the opposing team is openly cheating, the fans don't care and not playing isn't an option because the stakes still apply regardless.

If you're not ready to be the sore loser who flips over the table on them, then learn to adapt, improvise and overcome. Otherwise you're just roadkill on the street to the stadium.
    And of course you deserve your fate too. I just don't happen to believe that death is the end and I certainly do believe that there are things worst than death. Now get to your thuggery and loading up your box cars.

"game":a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck. Don't think politics and legislating qualifies.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 10-15-21 at 12:27.

Feedback Score
    Wow, if you’re not willing to murder innocent people “you get the fate you deserve”.

Thanks, I’ll take that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow, if you’re not willing to murder innocent people “you get the fate you deserve”.

Thanks, I’ll take that.

It seems that leftists aren't innocent. In a sense that is right. BUT, there is a huge difference in killing someone because of their ideas, and administering justice for a person's acts. In the end it will become impossible to distinguish between the left and the right, they will all use the same murderous methods.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    And of course you deserve your fate too. I just don't happen to believe that death is the end and I certainly do believe that there are things worst than death. Now get to your thuggery and loading up your box cars.

"game":a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck. Don't think politics and legislating qualifies.

Thanks, I’ll take that.

You guys are the ones who Godwin'd this thread. It's funny that you believe your brand of histrionic hyperbole is superior to anyone else's.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast