Thread: Anyone ever try that Steiner 4X T432 sight?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Anyone ever try that Steiner 4X T432 sight?

I keep seeing it on sale in an email from a dealer. Looks like a Sub $600 alternative to an ACOG.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No experience, but that looks a lot like the prism M332 and M5xx sights they offered around the time the P4Xi came out. Reviews usually claimed they were like the Burris prism scopes with similar model #, but with German glass and either made in Germany or the US. They shifted to some near ACOG priced ones for awhile also.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-14-21 at 18:06.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    First I've heard of this. Cost is the only thing keeping me from grabbing an ACOG.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The reviews complimented the glass clarity. But the reticle pics didn't look too thrilling. Supposed to be 5.56 calibrated.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I have The earlier M536 5.56 5x. Good eye relief and great glass and I like the QD mount. The center dot blends in with the illuminated horizontal line so slow to place on target. I wish only the dot was lit on that line. I much prefer the ACOG chevron so replaced with a TA11.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah. I have one of Pappabear's ACOG Chevrons on the BCM 14.5 middy. We ran that thing from 200 all the way out to 750 yards last Sunday. The reticle tracked good on the load we shot.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have the T332 and the S332. Both good optics and work well. I was planing on buying a M332 before they ran out but was told the T-series have the new Steiner coatings on them and better electronic eternals. They are daylight bright the S332 has just the dot and the T has the whole reticle. I like the T because it is like my TA02 crosshair type and TA01NSN that I have been deployed with before. People complain about weight but they are less than most of these 1-8 scopes and mount options out there even the S332 is 21oz but remove the rails and it drops to 18.5oz and the TA02 LED is 17.7oz. The T series is made in the US with German components. The S series is made in Germany. Places were blowing out the S series cheap a few months back because due to sales steiner took that option out of the US market. It was priced at Acog prices.

The T series has the same glass as the S better coatings than the M and it was made for the AR series. I've talked to Steiner too much on this deployment.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 10-19-21 at 22:31.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    bump for any new reports
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Anyone ever try that Steiner 4X T432 sight?

I have the T536. Just got it.

Will take some pics and video this weekend to show the eye box and give some impressions.

Around the house and what not; I’m very happy with the glass and build quality.

Eye box is better than I remember the 4x ACOG.

Once I remove the rubber armor it should be a tad lighter than a TA02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro