Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thinking about moving to Arizona

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I moved from Dallas to AZ in the middle of the summer, the weather was much worse in TX. Bugs and humidity are insane. And I like TX but weather wise you get ice storms, tornadoes ...TX does not get a bad rap for weather, but it should. YMMV

PB
    West Texas is more like Arizona where central and east Texas is more like the south.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I moved from Dallas to AZ in the middle of the summer, the weather was much worse in TX. Bugs and humidity are insane. And I like TX but weather wise you get ice storms, tornadoes ...TX does not get a bad rap for weather, but it should. YMMV

PB
    Double tap
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zgrins1 View Post
    Thanks guys. To donlapalma :I'm looking for safe and good neighborhoods, good schools, my new house has some pivacy, preferably around 100ft or more away from my closest neighbor. Thanks.
    Sorry for the delayed response. My first thought would be East Valley (i.e., Apache Junction, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, and Tempe). The further out you get from central Phoenix, the better chance you will have at owning a lot that will more spaced out from your neighbors. There are some old "horse properties" that can be found more in the city-center, but those come with a hefty price tag as you can imagine. Send me a PM if you want to get even more detailed than that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234