Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftists Ruin Everything

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    How's that moral high road doing for you? Think we'll get'em next election if we just vote harder?
    Attachment 66626
    I don't put my trust in elections or men, period. Not the GOP or any third party. I try to take that "moral High ground", as you put it, whether I'm the only one or one of may taking it. If you want to fight evil with evil, have at it. How much evil doing will be enough for you? Once you start down that road are you confident you can stop?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I don't put my trust in elections or men, period. Not the GOP or any third party. I try to take that "moral High ground", as you put it, whether I'm the only one or one of may taking it. If you want to fight evil with evil, have at it. How much evil doing will be enough for you? Once you start down that road are you confident you can stop?
    Question. So when God told the Israelites to wipe out whole cities. Nothing survives...nothing lives. How does your morality card vibrate then?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Question. So when God told the Israelites to wipe out whole cities. Nothing survives...nothing lives. How does your morality card vibrate then?
    I take no joy in the death of the wicked. God's righteous judgement was and always is vindicated, I do take joy in my God's ways, knowing the wicked can not escape judgement. How about you? You think God is evil?

Feedback Score
    You enjoy your time with the invisible man in the sky when you get there, I'm worried about my time and freedom here on earth. In reality.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You enjoy your time with the invisible man in the sky when you get there, I'm worried about my time and freedom here on earth. In reality.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Another atheist talking about freedom and reality, as if he can justify either view, whatever freedom or reality means to him. He lives maybe 80 years and then disappears forever, that's reality.

Feedback Score
    How's that moral high road doing for you? Think we'll get'em next election if we just vote harder?
    Attachment 66626
    I think it would be a felony, if I answered with the truth as I have learned through a life time of government service and a Masters on the subject matter

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

I just wish he would say it again to us.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them
    ^^^^ /thread
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Tom you are a good man, but you can't fight a fair fight with an enemy that lies, cheats and steals non-stop and is intent on literally destroying you, your culture and your country by any and all means necessary. The high road gets us defeated (again...) and eventually killed. Even more so when the people charged with overseeing these criminals are complicit or at least turning a blind eye.

How much evil doing will be enough for me? Fighting evil is not evil. I'm reminded of the quote, which I will have to paraphrase because I can't remember who said it: The world needs a certain number of bad men... to deal with the really really bad men. Some members of this forum are those bad men and I'm glad we have them. Their time will come.

Once the left is defeated, yes, I will have no problem stopping. I will happily go back to living my life and being left alone.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Tom you are a good man, but you can't fight a fair fight with an enemy that lies, cheats and steals non-stop and is intent on literally destroying you, your culture and your country by any and all means necessary. The high road gets us defeated (again...) and eventually killed. Even more so when the people charged with overseeing these criminals are complicit or at least turning a blind eye.

How much evil doing will be enough for me? Fighting evil is not evil. I'm reminded of the quote, which I will have to paraphrase because I can't remember who said it: The world needs a certain number of bad men... to deal with the really really bad men. Some members of this forum are those bad men and I'm glad we have them. Their time will come.

Once the left is defeated, yes, I will have no problem stopping. I will happily go back to living my life and being left alone.
    I agree with you and the others that the left is absolutely destructive of everything decent, their track record speaks for itself. And I whole heartedly agree that evil must be fought, fiercely sometimes, sometimes with righteous violence. Where I disagree with others is in their methods. I'm not up for anything goes. I'm not on this planet to lie, cheat, and kill someone for their ideas. I do believe there is a God in heaven and that His truth will prevail, that that truth is powerful more powerful than the evil of the left, and it will eventually overcome the evil in the world. It's my faith. It's the way I must live.

Thank you for calling me a good man, I wouldn't describe myself as such, but thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast