Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leftists Ruin Everything

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I’m a pretty good markets and finance student, along with a good grasp of operational issues around capex, opex and such. However I don’t have manufacturing experience.

Riddle me this, how can it be cheaper to make something in China, ship across the Pacific and the rail/truck it to a depot and then deliver it to a retailer? It’s got to be regulation and taxes? It can’t really be that much less cost.
    Don't forget the slave labor and sellouts like Joe.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Don't forget the slave labor and sellouts like Joe.
    My point is most of the labor to get a product to the point of delivery is done here regardless. The manufacturer is a small fraction of that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

I just wish he would say it again to us.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them
    you wish your god would command you to kill people? what people? so you're basically full of murder, but won't actually kill until god makes it ok. you might be waiting for a while.

i hope your god isn't jesus's dad. im not even sure the pre-jesus god of abraham would be ok with this.
    why so serious?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm old enough to remember when people couldn't post in General Discussion until they had 150 posts. Miss those days...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when people couldn't post in General Discussion until they had 150 posts. Miss those days...
    LOL, I was just thinking the same thing.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post
    you wish your god would command you to kill people? what people? so you're basically full of murder, but won't actually kill until god makes it ok. you might be waiting for a while.

i hope your god isn't jesus's dad. im not even sure the pre-jesus god of abraham would be ok with this.
    Then you are an uneducated on both history and other religions beside your own.

Plus you don't even have the common sense to ask to become educated on a subject you know nothing about by a subject matter expert.

Feedback Score
    Dude is a flat out troll or like you said just very uneducated
    Doing same blah blah in another post trolling for responses by posting garbage

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Then you are an uneducated on both history and other religions beside your own.

Plus you don't even have the common sense to ask to become educated on a subject you know nothing about by a subject matter expert.
    Last edited by Honu; 10-20-21 at 00:22.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post

Do you even Bible bro?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    And what exactly is reality anyway? You mean the illusion that exists inside your brain based on electrical impulses fed by your sensory organs? How could you possibly trust that your personal illusion in any way approximates anything that remotely resembles objective reality?

So let me get your perspective straight here. You contend that from absolutely nothing, came everything, and that somehow it happened to line up randomly in such a perfect way that YOU are able to discern reality? Lol.

The number of absolute illogical leaps is beyond astounding. And then you have the absurd level of hubris to mock someone else's beliefs? There's a word for that level of out of touch stupidity. I'll let you guess what that word is.
    I knew I liked you.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345