Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Leftists Ruin Everything

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Pray in one hand and shit in the other...guess which one fills up first

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Genius. Come up with that all by yourself?

Have you heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect? It's where the dumber you are, the less you realize it. Might want to read about it, might give you a little self illumination. Then again...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Pray in one hand and shit in the other...guess which one fills up first
    And your God is the only TRUE God... I'm ALL for spirituality, and people should be free to pray and live how they choose. If you want to focus on the eternal afterlife hope, great. I'm going to make the most of the time I've got here on this planet in this body.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    You know that some people prefer to make the most of their time murdering people, is their use of their time "good" or "evil" or neither and how would you know? Also, what does "making the most of my time" even mean, is it something universal or only personal to you, is it a good thing? Is the purpose of life, if there is such a thing as "the purpose of life", to make the most of it, whatever that means? Is there a standard to appeal to by which one can see if he is "making the most of life" lest a person suddenly find he isn't "getting the most" so he/she can get back on track? Also, at the end of your life will "getting the most" really mean much when death destroys everything about you? Do you hope there is a God, and death really isn't the end? Just some questions.

Almost forgot...how do you know that prayer doesn't work?
    Last edited by TomMcC; 10-16-21 at 21:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    The greatness of the true American man, has never been more clearly articulated.

This is the spirit of Washington and the founders. Where was the blood bath of the Tories. Oh it didn't happen.

Can the French say the same, or the Russians, or any other revolution in history?

No they can't.

But G-D bless the American fighting man, slow to anger, but when the time comes he will fight like a demon until the war is won.

He will then go home in peace and start providing for his family.
    Yoni, Your perspective on my words is one I never considered. You articulate your point of view well, but these concepts are concepts I've never really considered. Are we Americans all that different from men of other cultures? I think the men of South Africa have a pretty similar mindset. I've seen first hand on many occasions that European men do NOT share this way of thinking. Their obedience to government is second to none. I'm speaking of the English, Dutch, French and German that I've met over the years. I've had limited exposure the Jews from Israel, and I wonder what their view on matters like this is. I worked for an Israeli jew for about a year. I have nothing but good to say about him. He shared elements of his culture with me when I asked, but sadly I was young and impetuous and did't ask enough. My current veterinarian, who is also a friend, is an Israeli jew. He was a soldier and was captured by the muslims. He watched them torture and kill women and children. The cavalry arrived just as he and the other men were about to be murdered. He has no love for any Muslim.

I never considered my way of thinking great. Its just how I see things. I suppose that it must be cultural, and I suppose that is exactly what you are getting at. Our American culture. Don't Tread On Me. So many people that I talk to lately just want the insanity to stop. They don't want a war. They don't want to hurt anybody. But holy hell is about to be unleashed and some of these men are about ready to go on killing sprees the likes of which have never been imagined. I've recently been told this by an American woman too. She's gone so far as to figure out who should be killed first and why. The left is treading on very thin ice of their own making. I don't think most of them realize it.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Lets go Brandon

The Biden Administration removed from two Iranian firms that are part of Iran's Ballistic Missile program.

FOOOOOOOOck Biden and every leftist in the world.

Sorry Lets go Brandon just didn't scratch the itch

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    You know that some people prefer to make the most of their time murdering people, is their use of their time "good" or "evil" or neither and how would you know? Also, what does "making the most of my time" even mean, is it something universal or only personal to you, is it a good thing? Is the purpose of life, if there is such a thing as "the purpose of life", to make the most of it, whatever that means? Is there a standard to appeal to by which one can see if he is "making the most of life" lest a person suddenly find he isn't "getting the most" so he/she can get back on track? Also, at the end of your life will "getting the most" really mean much when death destroys everything about you? Do you hope there is a God, and death really isn't the end? Just some questions.

Almost forgot...how do you know that prayer doesn't work?
    Tom when I hit a wall with folks like Hush the one scripture that comes to mind is Philippians 2:10-11. Sometimes we are just scattering mustard seeds among the rocks.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Lets go Brandon

The Biden Administration removed from two Iranian firms that are part of Iran's Ballistic Missile program.

FOOOOOOOOck Biden and every leftist in the world.

Sorry Lets go Brandon just didn't scratch the itch

Let’s all say it together: Democrats are evil.

Prove me wrong.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Tom when I hit a wall with folks like Hush the one scripture that comes to mind is Philippians 2:10-11. Sometimes we are just scattering mustard seeds among the rocks.
    I know, it can be a fools errand. I just thought I'd give it one last shot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Let’s all say it together: Democrats are evil.

Prove me wrong.

Dem would say:
    Easy you are a racist scum and hope you die see how easy that was and we all agree see how smart we are and how we are the peaceful ones ! Sorry got to run and kill a baby !

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    The shooting has begun, most are not participating.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’m a pretty good markets and finance student, along with a good grasp of operational issues around capex, opex and such. However I don’t have manufacturing experience.

Riddle me this, how can it be cheaper to make something in China, ship across the Pacific and the rail/truck it to a depot and then deliver it to a retailer? It’s got to be regulation and taxes? It can’t really be that much less cost.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast