Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leftists Ruin Everything

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I take no joy in the death of the wicked. God's righteous judgement was and always is vindicated, I do take joy in my God's ways, knowing the wicked can not escape judgement. How about you? You think God is evil?
    I didn't say that nor am I implying it whatsoever. Also, I am and others are not saying to take joy in the death of the wicked either...but that is the way the cookie crumbles...and crumble it will.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

I just wish he would say it again to us.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them
    I am in total agreement with you. I have no problem with it either. HE understood then that in order to purge things, things needed to be purged. People always think there is a happy Grey area. That is mostly bs. You pick one side or the other good or evil...there is no grey.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I didn't say that nor am I implying it whatsoever. Also, I am and others are not saying to take joy in the death of the wicked either...but that is the way the cookie crumbles...and crumble it will.
    And I didn't say you did those things. You asked me a pretty direct question and I tried to give you a pretty up front answer. I don't think you or others are trying to trip me up, but I do think these kinds of questions are designed to test my consistency.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    And I didn't say you did those things. You asked me a pretty direct question and I tried to give you a pretty up front answer. I don't think you or others are trying to trip me up, but I do think these kinds of questions are designed to test my consistency.
    In part that may be true. I asked to make light of the fact that it has been done before and you are totally ok with it. Not that you wouldn't be or that I am questioning your faith. Just bringing to light what you were ok with, you have a problem with now. Unnecessary violence and cruelty notwithstanding.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    In part that may be true. I asked to make light of the fact that it has been done before and you are totally ok with it. Not that you wouldn't be or that I am questioning your faith. Just bringing to light what you were ok with, you have a problem with now. Unnecessary violence and cruelty notwithstanding.
    The difference of course is that God is right in everything He commands or does, I'm not, and men devoid of God's commands tread on thin ice.

I'm not sure what you are referring to "it's been done before and you are totally ok with it." If you are talking about God's commands to wipe out a people then see the above. I try always to be "good" with anything God thinks, says or does.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

I just wish he would say it again to us.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them
    There is an argument to be made that the tribes the Israelites were told to wipe out were the product of interbreeding with fallen entities. Dr. Heiser has written a lot on that topic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can't even imagine the Lord coming to me and telling me that I need to kill someone, or a whole bunch of someones, I would really reconsider my sanity?
    Who do you talk to about such a thing without being locked up in the looney bin? How do you believe what happened to you?

Things were so much easier in Old Testament Days, God sends down an Angel to discuss it with you or maybe a burning bush pops up to have a chat.
    Plus if you were lucky you got an Arc of the Covenant and then all you had to do was a ruck march and Boom, you win.

Now if that happend to you, well your really likely to end up on CNN if anyone finds out.

I would seriously be on the look out for who dosed me with a massive hit of lsd.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post

Once the left is defeated, yes, I will have no problem stopping. I will happily go back to living my life and being left alone.
    The greatness of the true American man, has never been more clearly articulated.

This is the spirit of Washington and the founders. Where was the blood bath of the Tories. Oh it didn't happen.

Can the French say the same, or the Russians, or any other revolution in history?

No they can't.

But G-D bless the American fighting man, slow to anger, but when the time comes he will fight like a demon until the war is won.

He will then go home in peace and start providing for his family.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    You enjoy your time with the invisible man in the sky when you get there, I'm worried about my time and freedom here on earth. In reality.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    And what exactly is reality anyway? You mean the illusion that exists inside your brain based on electrical impulses fed by your sensory organs? How could you possibly trust that your personal illusion in any way approximates anything that remotely resembles objective reality?

So let me get your perspective straight here. You contend that from absolutely nothing, came everything, and that somehow it happened to line up randomly in such a perfect way that YOU are able to discern reality? Lol.

The number of absolute illogical leaps is beyond astounding. And then you have the absurd level of hubris to mock someone else's beliefs? There's a word for that level of out of touch stupidity. I'll let you guess what that word is.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Pray in one hand and shit in the other...guess which one fills up first
    And your God is the only TRUE God... I'm ALL for spirituality, and people should be free to pray and live how they choose. If you want to focus on the eternal afterlife hope, great. I'm going to make the most of the time I've got here on this planet in this body.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hush; 10-16-21 at 21:18.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast