Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Show Questions

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Great replies. I know my questions seemed a bit "dumb" but it is new to me.

A sincere thanks, Y'all

Andy
    Of course around here you would be required to wear bib overalls, have a gravey stained white t-shirt on and a "John Deere" Truckers hat.
    I mean just to be authentic and everything.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    You won't have to go inside if fairly priced.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    We had our grand daughter today, so didn't go.

I asked my wife to carry a backpack of M2 Ball so I could sell ammo out of it and she is not feeling it. 1000 rounds is under 70 lbs; I don't understand her objections.

Andy

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Congrats on the new addition!

And I generally get as much interest from vendors as other attendees, in my area, no problems at all with any of the local show locations.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Of course around here you would be required to wear bib overalls, have a gravey stained white t-shirt on and a "John Deere" Truckers hat.
    I mean just to be authentic and everything.
    We had our grand daughter today, so didn't go.

I asked my wife to carry a backpack of M2 Ball so I could sell ammo out of it and she is not feeling it. 1000 rounds is under 70 lbs; I don't understand her objections.

Andy
    You need to get dressed up like I suggested, how can she not carry a thousand rounds once she sees you looking all Dapper like that?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Unfortunately the gun show was a bit of a bust. The AR market is soft at the moment, which is not a shock. No biggie, I don't need to sell.

Plenty of ammunition - pricey, but not outrageous. Not a single M1 enbloc clip, or really any other M1 parts. Some cool old rifles.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately the gun show was a bit of a bust. The AR market is soft at the moment, which is not a shock. No biggie, I don't need to sell.

Plenty of ammunition - pricey, but not outrageous. Not a single M1 enbloc clip, or really any other M1 parts. Some cool old rifles.

Andy
    I rolled the dice on trying to sell off an AR I wasn’t using years ago at a gun show in Ft. Pierce, to the same effect. Had a dude say he was interested until I pulled the Florida Gun Trader bill of sale form I printed off before hand. Guy told me I was a “libtard” for producing said item. I attempted to explain the bill of sale served as a protection for both him and myself but to no avail. I left after that, went to Indian River Sportsman (shout out) and off loaded said rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12