Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    No what's asinine is you made a blanket assertion that is false, trying to say something was impossible and therefore must be false, despite you yourself having zero information. I'm not say what he said is true, as I have no way of knowing, but what you said is demonstrably false. Bleeding can in fact be a side effect of the bruising from the clots. One doctor in GB said he's seen patients that almost resemble some kind of hemorrhagic fever. Not a giant leap to consider the possibility that that might actually be capable of causing a death. On the contrary, it would be asinine to assume that it couldn't, and probably is reasonable to assume that it's potentially deadly, regardless of whether a death has in fact already occurred or not.

And also maybe consider that these non lethal cases and the alleged lethal case previously mentioned could just be the canary in the coal mine. If we start triple and quadruple vaxxing everyone, who knows what might happen.
    You didn’t pay very close attention, did you? You continue to put words in my mouth.

Again, it’s asinine to presume the two are related without information. The person that made the statement had no information, but your position is to believe him or state it’s “possible” because it supports your agenda. That’s your biggest problem, you’re not an objective human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mRad; 10-20-21 at 22:38.