Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Unfortunately, getting a vaccine won’t reduce your chance of transmitting it to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's some nuance to this...

If he comes into contact with a COVID+ person and sees his dad 15 mins later, you're right; chances are it's still in his nose and transmissible.

If he comes into contact with a COVID+ person and sees his dad a day later, chances are the particles in his nose will have been deactivated by then. And in this case the vaccine does reduce his chances of transmission because it reduces his chances of contracting COVID and becoming a carrier.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I don't even know to answer that beyond f*** you.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I don't even know to answer that beyond f*** you.
    That makes it a personal attack.

Being vaccinated should reduce the likelihood of transmitting Covid. But vaccines mutate and the vaccine is apparently nowhere near as effective as hoped.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-19-21 at 06:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    That makes it a personal attack. The truth is that being vaccinated should reduce the likelihood of transmitting Covid.

Andy
    Thats true Andy, but it doesn't seem to work that way, you can carry the virus and be vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Thats true Andy, but it doesn't seem to work that way, you can carry the virus and be vaccinated.
    True, and many of the volunteers can't get their minds wrapped around the fact they can get and give it.

Even more bizarre is when a vaccinated gets seriously ill from it(and know of other vaccinated who die from it), but can't understand anyone doubting the efficacy of it.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-19-21 at 06:38.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    True, and many of the volunteers can't get their minds wrapped around the fact they can get and give it.

Even more bizarre is when a vaccinated gets seriously ill from it(and know of other vaccinated who die from it), but can't understand anyone doubting the efficacy of it.
    Pretty sure that most people looked at the vaccine and had a whole different idea of how the vaccine would work. anobody came out and said "Hey, this is only good for 90 days." Early on, people thought this was going to work like a Polio vaccine or whatever. There were people getting the vaccine, who then went home and stayed home until they were told it was safe to come out. Wasted all of their "immunity" watching NetFlix at home alone.
    The thing thats killing me here is, nobody has been honest about this from day one. In the meantime, no one is looking for alternative vaccines or drugs, thery're getting rich off of the current condition.
    In the meantime, the Teachers Union and the Postal Union have both been given a pass from mandatory vaccinations.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Dang it, I am only contributing to thread drift.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-19-21 at 06:56.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    More thread drift

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-19-21 at 06:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Pretty sure that most people looked at the vaccine and had a whole different idea of how the vaccine would work. anobody came out and said "Hey, this is only good for 90 days." Early on, people thought this was going to work like a Polio vaccine or whatever. There were people getting the vaccine, who then went home and stayed home until they were told it was safe to come out. Wasted all of their "immunity" watching NetFlix at home alone.
    The thing thats killing me here is, nobody has been honest about this from day one. In the meantime, no one is looking for alternative vaccines or drugs, thery're getting rich off of the current condition.
    In the meantime, the Teachers Union and the Postal Union have both been given a pass from mandatory vaccinations.
    I thought it might be legit early on, but the BS piled up fast. Everyone that was demanding masks getting caught without one when they didn't know a camera was around, folks going to church or to get a colonoscopy were going to kill everyone while abortions were safe, and the fact the ones pushing it the hardest are rabid anti 2A and much of the mantra is the same all come to mind as causing me to step back and take a look.

Last year lots of people were claiming officials were boosting the death tally by adding in people who obviously died of something else which would set the true believers off with all sorts. Even after interviews and press releases came out of officials clearly stating they would count a person who died of something like cancer as a covid death, the true believers would pile on any one who didn't ignore that as being too stupid to understand.

And they are still still trying the trust the science/trust the data line even after Veritas interviews showing that is made up. Just a few weeks ago I posted my thought that a potential flaw with statistics was the honesty of the person compiling the info and was assured I didn't know anything about statistics.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here is my personal experience. YMMV

In July I landed a job at a National Lab. I was required to be vaccinated. I was 100% against it, however the job was my dream job so I had to weigh the opportunity costs. I decided to get the vaccine and take the job. I rolled the dice wrong.

On July 19th I received the 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Within 1 week I began exhibiting strange symptoms. Those being an insatiable thirst. I could not stop drinking. Literally laying there with my belly sloshing full of water but still having to drink. Polydipsia is defined as drinking at least 6 liters of water a day, however I have been drinking no less than 3-4 gallons a day. Because of the increased thirst, I was then pissing every 2 hrs on the dot. I received my second dose on Aug 9th. It then progressively got worse to the point that I was waking up 5-7 times a night to piss, could not sleep, couldn't leave the house without gallons of water with me. I saw a doctor and his medical opinion was those symptoms almost 100% of the time indicate Diabetes. They tested my blood sugar, however it was normal, no diabetes, no pre-diabetes. The symptoms are still here, 3 months later. They have eased some, if you consider only waking up 4 times to piss instead of 7, an easing of symptoms.

I drove to visit my family in WV at the end of July, a 14hr trip I have made many times before, normally only stopping for gas 3 times. However on this trip, I had to stop 6 times to piss, in addition to stopping for gas.

All I can surmise is that the vaccine either damaged my kidneys or it gave me pseudo-diabetes, which I now call vaccinebeatus.

The Lab is now firing anyone that is not fully vaccinated by Dec 8th, and will require boosters when the CDC mandates them. I will not comply with the boosters, and will more than likely be let go.

I found a medical article describing what I was going through, however the gentleman described was at risk for diabetes, I was not. No family history, blood sugar levels are fine.

https://assets.cureus.com/uploads/ca...65-1atbi3z.pdf

This has been my experience. I will not be receiving any further vaccinations. I blame myself for going against my own gut instinct and sacrificing my own principles for a job. Had I listened to the voice in my head, I would have been fine.
    Last edited by Reagans Rascals; 10-19-21 at 08:41.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast