Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    So the Old Crab got strongarmed into the J&J shot next Thursday.

Case data:
    *Female over 65
    *Hormone issues from no HRT after a hysterectomy 20 years ago
    *Under monitoring by a cardiologist due to obesity-related cardiac issues
    *Morbidly obese
    *Lymphedema
    *Bilateral osteoarthritis
    *Borderline diabetic
    *No known history of blood clots
    *Family history of blood pressure issues
    *Family history of thyroid issues, though not present in her
    *Known allergies include penicillin, most bandage adhesives and all fish and shellfish
    *Most normal OTC and prescription pain relievers ineffective; "all or nothing" pain sense
    *Current medications include atorvastatin, metoprolol, amlodipine, isosorbide, lisinopril
    *OTC supplements include D3, calcium-magnesium, turmeric

Question: What do I need to watch for and expect with her?
    Just the usual sore arm and allergic reaction stuff (but if never had problems before with shots, probably won't this time).

She sounds like a person who would benefit from having the vaccine. Good job getting it.

Feedback Score
    Hospitals now accepting antibodies instead of vax

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...dates-n1525108
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Hospitals now accepting antibodies instead of vax

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...dates-n1525108
    That's a good step!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    That I do not know. The cases I'm aware of the people didn't die. They said that the clots caused bruising, which then caused bleeding. I mean, if it were bad enough I'm sure a person could bleed to death internally from it. I guess we're just lucky that so far that hasn't happened.
    Then it’s asinine to suggest the death was vaccine-related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Then it’s asinine to suggest the death was vaccine-related.

I said the cases I'M aware of. I didn't say it wasn't possible that someone did end up dying from it that I didn't hear about. The only thing that's asinine is your aggression and seeming inability to have a polite discussion. Stop dictating to everyone how the cow at the cabbage and demanding to have your opinions accepted as fact.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I said the cases I'M aware of. I didn't say it wasn't possible that someone did end up dying from it that I didn't hear about. The only thing that's asinine is your aggression and seeming inability to have a polite discussion. Stop dictating to everyone how the cow at the cabbage and demanding to have your opinions accepted as fact.
    He's the smartest man in the room & will ALWAYS have the last reply...how dare you challenge the superior intellect?? Best to not engage in a back & forth with that one as it will go nowhere. Keep on Keep'n!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    I think this guy speaks for a lot of us reasonable people. He said what I've been trying to say without me even knowing it.

Please take the time to watch the whole thing, I think people can gain some insight into their own thinking and hopefully maybe change some behaviors. He's a doc and seem to be pretty good on understanding the real science and the political aspects in play.
    His YouTube is ZDoggMD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZIJ0ekD_HE&t=978s
    Last edited by Troutrunner; 10-20-21 at 20:05.

Feedback Score

IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Again, you know nothing of the case, and the person claiming they are related has zero information about details.

It’s asinine to suggest they are related, especially with zero information and the inability to answer basic questions. It isn’t “opinion”, it’s an unknown. I could as easily say she drank water that day, therefore it caused her death.

Last edited by mRad; 10-20-21 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Again, you know nothing of the case, and the person claiming they are related has zero information about details.

It’s asinine to suggest they are related, especially with zero information and the inability to answer basic questions. It isn’t “opinion”, it’s an unknown. I could as easily say she drank water that day, therefore it caused her death.

No what's asinine is you made a blanket assertion that is false, trying to say something was impossible and therefore must be false, despite you yourself having zero information. I'm not say what he said is true, as I have no way of knowing, but what you said is demonstrably false. Bleeding can in fact be a side effect of the bruising from the clots. One doctor in GB said he's seen patients that almost resemble some kind of hemorrhagic fever. Not a giant leap to consider the possibility that that might actually be capable of causing a death. On the contrary, it would be asinine to assume that it couldn't, and probably is reasonable to assume that it's potentially deadly, regardless of whether a death has in fact already occurred or not.

And also maybe consider that these non lethal cases and the alleged lethal case previously mentioned could just be the canary in the coal mine. If we start triple and quadruple vaxxing everyone, who knows what might happen.
    Last edited by okie; 10-20-21 at 20:59.

Feedback Score
    No what's asinine is you made a blanket assertion that is false, trying to say something was impossible and therefore must be false, despite you yourself having zero information. I'm not say what he said is true, as I have no way of knowing, but what you said is demonstrably false. Bleeding can in fact be a side effect of the bruising from the clots. One doctor in GB said he's seen patients that almost resemble some kind of hemorrhagic fever. Not a giant leap to consider the possibility that that might actually be capable of causing a death. On the contrary, it would be asinine to assume that it couldn't, and probably is reasonable to assume that it's potentially deadly, regardless of whether a death has in fact already occurred or not.

And also maybe consider that these non lethal cases and the alleged lethal case previously mentioned could just be the canary in the coal mine. If we start triple and quadruple vaxxing everyone, who knows what might happen.
    I think what you are attempting to speak about is Vaccine Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT). Extremely rare and mostly related to the AstraZeneca/Covishield shot which we don't use in the USA. Usually occurred after the first shot. Not likely to be on successive shots. This is the J&J clot issue that gave it the pause. Even more rare with the J&J than the Covishield.

But of course, for the most rare phenomenons the internet always says it has seen at least two of them on Tuesday and six on Sunday.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast