Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Yep. And a lot of drugs I do not take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Party pooper!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    2020 was a vote for America or this leftist, marxist, new world disorder you're seeing play out before your very eyes. There were 2 choices.
    Absolutely spot on! Like a Democheat administration would have handled a once-in-a-century pandemic of this scale any better. NO ONE knew what they were dealing with or what was coming. Trump may have had his faults but that wasn't one of them.

Besides, he made the mistake of listening to shitheads like that little bastard Fauci, the snake-in-the-grass who had a hand in developing this crap to begin with.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    2020 was a vote for America or this leftist, marxist, new world disorder you're seeing play out before your very eyes. There were 2 choices.
    Fair enough. I misunderstood where you were coming from in regards to how Covid was mishandled.

I think it’s important to remember that the vaccines that are available and that you get to choose from are here because of one of the most successful government operations in the 21st century- Operation Warp Speed.

Trump spearheaded Operation Warp Speed and by having the government take the financial risk away from the companies, they were able to develop and refine multiple successful vaccines in record time. Trump probably should have ridden this success to reelection, but alas his ego got him distracted by other stuff.

Feedback Score
    I'll repeat;
    2020 was a vote for America or this leftist, marxist, new world disorder you're seeing play out before your very eyes. Those were the only 2 choices.

It was not about personality or tweets.

The global elites are want to bring down America and Trump is the only one in the entire government who is fighting them and who is fighting for America first.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post

Trump spearheaded Operation Warp Speed and by having the government take the financial risk away from the companies, they were able to develop and refine multiple successful vaccines in record time.

Feedback Score
    I can’t imagine why anyone would get an mRNA vaccine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I can’t imagine why anyone would get an mRNA vaccine.
    There have been 6.87 billion vaccines given, amazing that there is anyone left on earth (sarcasm). Many of those included mRNA vaccines.

The reason to get it is to avoid severe disease and to make Covid-19 endemic and not a pandemic. Portugal is basically 100% vaccinated after a very severe spike in disease. They are doing great.

Imagination is all the static people are causing regarding cloth masks and fear of vaccines, including the mRNA variety. It's ok to be against government over reach/control while being smart about getting the vaccine. As Gutfeld says, don't be trapped by the prison of two ideas. You have more choices than just two.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    The reason to get it is to avoid severe disease and to make Covid-19 endemic and not a pandemic. Portugal is basically 100% vaccinated after a very severe spike in disease. They are doing great.
    No shot, no mask, no social distancing and I'm just great!
    Why should I get your shot when I've survived this long without it and likely have gained natural immunity by now?

6.87 Billion? Well to quote my Mom if everyone jumped off a cliff does that mean you have to?
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-25-21 at 06:14.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post

Portugal is considered the most vaccinated country, but they are 85-90%. They are quite vaccinated, have fairly severe restrictions, and Covid cases are slacking.

Alabama is one of the least vaccinated states, we may as well have no restrictions, and Covid cases are slacking.

You cannot make a case for or against something with a small sample size.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    No shot, no mask, no social distancing and I'm just great!
    Why should I get your shot when I've survived this long without it and likely have gained natural immunity by now?

6.87 Billion? Well to quote my Mom if everyone jumped off a cliff does that mean you have to?
    Since you started this thread with a question, then I would ad "No Europe Trip For Work" to your list. Looks like you've made your choice.

Everyone's drinking water and breathing air, hope that doesn't put you in conflict with mommy. Lot's of people get sick from drinking water, better throw it all out as being dangerous. Or maybe we could do something to make it safer.

Go get the antibody test, then you'll know if you have natural immunity. But you won't, it's much easier to claim some disturbing moral high ground off of whacko "science" and fear.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast