Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Portugal is considered the most vaccinated country, but they are 85-90%. They are quite vaccinated, have fairly severe restrictions, and Covid cases are slacking.

Alabama is one of the least vaccinated states, we may as well have no restrictions, and Covid cases are slacking.

You cannot make a case for or against something with a small sample size.

Andy

Portugal - Actually 98% of those eligible, over 12yo, are vaccinated. Add back in the youths under 12 and you drop it to 86%. 10.3 million people in Portugal. They had a huge spike from late 2020 to early 2021, they had a very small bump this fall 2021. In that second bump, they were not getting as many hospitalizations and very few deaths. You have to attribute that to the jab and natural immunity. Can't just throw out the jab.

Alabama - 5.1 million people in Alabama. Huge spikes in early 2021 and fall 2021, lots of hospitalizations and deaths. Numbers are going down now, like they did with the burn in India. Natural immunity works but its a real bitch to get there and doesn't decrease hospitalizations and deaths.

These aren't true studies as there aren't controls and randomization and I expect the groups to be different in health status, population demos. We can only look at the them after the fact and infer that difference occurred due to changes in management. I wouldn't claim 10.3 and 5.1 million people to be a small sample size.

We all have a date with Rona, do you want to do it on her terms or yours? Get the vax and you are pushing the agenda instead of accepting it.
    Last edited by Troutrunner; 10-25-21 at 08:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    There have been 6.87 billion vaccines given, amazing that there is anyone left on earth (sarcasm). Many of those included mRNA vaccines.

The reason to get it is to avoid severe disease and to make Covid-19 endemic and not a pandemic. Portugal is basically 100% vaccinated after a very severe spike in disease. They are doing great.

Imagination is all the static people are causing regarding cloth masks and fear of vaccines, including the mRNA variety. It's ok to be against government over reach/control while being smart about getting the vaccine. As Gutfeld says, don't be trapped by the prison of two ideas. You have more choices than just two.
    Don't count your chickens there bud. The last thing I want is for vaxxed people to start dying because, save for one person, everyone I care about in this world already took it.

And it's also extremely short sighted to just assume they're going to keel over and that's it. The pharmaceutical industry doesn't like killing its customers outright. Kind of hard to collect the bill from a dead man.

The more likely scenario we're looking at here is that these people are going to be henceforth 100% reliant on these vaccines to stay alive, guaranteeing massive profits for the drug companies in perpetuity.

Then you go from people grudgingly taking the vaccine to stampeding and trampling each other to get the latest booster. If you start seeing variants that have a high death rate in vaccinated populations, you bet that's where we're headed. And these are companies who have a history of price gouging for life saving medicines, so don't think for one minute that they're not going to take advantage of people.

Death isn't what those people need to be worried about right now. What they need to be worried about is the fact that it's looking like they just signed up for a subscription service they can't cancel. Maybe ever.

And they need to start thinking about the lengths they might go to in order to stay in the good graces of the establishment, lest their subscription get cancelled because their social credit score got too low. We're already there. Small business is just about ready to stick a fork in, and the only employers left are about to be the likes of Amazon and Walmart. Say the wrong thing, post the wrong thing, wear the wrong color hat...poof, there goes your insurance, and your access to boosters along with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since you started this thread with a question, then I would ad "No Europe Trip For Work" to your list. Looks like you've made your choice.

Everyone's drinking water and breathing air, hope that doesn't put you in conflict with mommy. Lot's of people get sick from drinking water, better throw it all out as being dangerous. Or maybe we could do something to make it safer.

Go get the antibody test, then you'll know if you have natural immunity. But you won't, it's much easier to claim some disturbing moral high ground off of whacko "science" and fear.
    I see the mask is coming off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Don't count your chickens there bud. The last thing I want is for vaxxed people to start dying because, save for one person, everyone I care about in this world already took it.

And it's also extremely short sighted to just assume they're going to keel over and that's it. The pharmaceutical industry doesn't like killing its customers outright. Kind of hard to collect the bill from a dead man.

The more likely scenario we're looking at here is that these people are going to be henceforth 100% reliant on these vaccines to stay alive, guaranteeing massive profits for the drug companies in perpetuity.

Then you go from people grudgingly taking the vaccine to stampeding and trampling each other to get the latest booster. If you start seeing variants that have a high death rate in vaccinated populations, you bet that's where we're headed. And these are companies who have a history of price gouging for life saving medicines, so don't think for one minute that they're not going to take advantage of people.

Death isn't what those people need to be worried about right now. What they need to be worried about is the fact that it's looking like they just signed up for a subscription service they can't cancel. Maybe ever.

And they need to start thinking about the lengths they might go to in order to stay in the good graces of the establishment, lest their subscription get cancelled because their social credit score got too low. We're already there. Small business is just about ready to stick a fork in, and the only employers left are about to be the likes of Amazon and Walmart. Say the wrong thing, post the wrong thing, wear the wrong color hat...poof, there goes your insurance, and your access to boosters along with it.
    Why do we have boosters? Because some subsets of people with weak immune systems did not achieve memory immunity. Everything you wrote is fantasy. If you can achieve memory immunity from the first two shots then you don't need the booster. Older people and the immunocompromised didn't get the full effect on the first rounds.

We are not seeing high death rates in the current variants for vaccinated people. It's quite the opposite. Fantasy allows you to take the current truths and turn it into something that will be a complete turnaround.

I'd love to hear the mechanism that requires the body to need the vax. Let's hear it. Fantasy.

Feedback Score
    I see the mask is coming off.

Me too, I haven't worn one in months except at work.

ps. I know that's not what you meant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why do we have boosters? Because some subsets of people with weak immune systems did not achieve memory immunity. Everything you wrote is fantasy. If you can achieve memory immunity from the first two shots then you don't need the booster. Older people and the immunocompromised didn't get the full effect on the first rounds.

We are not seeing high death rates in the current variants for vaccinated people. It's quite the opposite. Fantasy allows you to take the current truths and turn it into something that will be a complete turnaround.

I'd love to hear the mechanism that requires the body to need the vax. Let's hear it. Fantasy.
    Oh please. Entire nations are not "subsets" of people. And don't think that shit isn't coming to the US in a few months.

The handwriting is on the wall, you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Feedback Score

IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

There have been 6.87 billion vaccines given, amazing that there is anyone left on earth (sarcasm). Many of those included mRNA vaccines.
    Perhaps you can point them out. From what I read on the internet, mRNA vaccines were first approved in humans in 2020 under emergency authorization.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not saying this is the case, but if you were the vaccine companies, would you consider hiring people to get on the different internet forums and social media platforms to shill your products?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh please. Entire nations are not "subsets" of people. And don't think that shit isn't coming to the US in a few months.

The handwriting is on the wall, you just refuse to acknowledge it.
    Yup...don't get your booster / boosters then you are now considered 100% unvaccinated. (Govern me, Harder Daddy!!)

We know this isn't about health or the nation's well being when you watch what is happening on the southern border...scary times.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast