Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    More evidence you don’t pay any attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well we know that isn't true or I would be the disciple you crave.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The smartest man in the room is always gonna get the last word...let it go fellas. The thread has run it's course.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Again, the south was having a high hospitalization rate.

Transmission rate wasn’t something the vaccine is said to affect all that much.

That's odd. The search query "the vaccine will prevent covid" will get numerous CDC and John's Hopkins hits saying something about preventing a person from contracting covid, not the less impressive "will prevent a contracted case of covid from being bad/real bad/deadly".
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-25-21 at 21:24.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    That's odd. The search query "the vaccine will prevent covid" will get numerous CDC and John's Hopkins hits saying something about preventing a person from contracting covid, not the less impressive "will prevent a contracted case of covid from being bad/real bad/deadly".
    I’m guessing you didn’t read the phase three clinical trials when they were released Dec 2020, did you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Well we know that isn't true or I would be the disciple you crave.
    I don’t crave anything except intellectual honesty. Unfortunately, you’re incapable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The smartest man in the room is always gonna get the last word...let it go fellas. The thread has run it's course.
    Nice to see you’re still around spewing nonsense.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    I'ver never seen anyone be amused by the death of anyone in the hospital, young or old. 24 years in and it has never happened around me or to me. I've seen as much as you guys wish you've read about. The wailing, the collapsing people, they grab onto you, they scream, they demand you do more, the no's, the anger, the bartering, the blaming of themselves, the blaming of us.
    Forgot to touch on this earlier. We know there are plenty of people in the medical field who don't give a crap about another suffering and dying from reading about decades long experiments getting those kind of results.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t crave anything except intellectual honesty. Unfortunately, you’re incapable.

That's a hoot considering the whoppers the people you want us to believe without question are telling.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Again, the south was having a high hospitalization rate.

Transmission rate wasn’t something the vaccine is said to affect all that much.

The CDC and current administration (aka follow the science) are absolutely blaming unvaxxed individuals for the transmission rate and subsequent vaxxed hospitalizations.

They had to say it, because the vaccine does not protect from catching Covid or from being hospitalized.

Lest we forget, the vaccine reduces the spread to other vaccinated people and makes dying from Covid more enjoyable.

At least the antivaxxers don't have to run to their bunks and rub one out every time a vaxxer dies like the vaxxers do every time an antivaxxer passes. I think the vaxxers get two shots on goal if the news reports "They asked to be vaccinated after they were hospitalized."

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m guessing you didn’t read the phase three clinical trials when they were released Dec 2020, did you?

That data would be from the folks lying about mask efficacy, gain of function research, and so on I think?

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast