Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Can you be intellectually honest? Just for once?
    In his defense, a lot of people like me, DGAF about anyones vaccine status and really just want to be left alone, but, you know we cant get that now.
    Any credability that you all as a group of "Prp Vaxxers might have had, to talk about "Science", was lost when Fauci became your Poster Child. And then Biden went full on "Mandate" after the science went sketchy with vaccinated people getting Covid.
    Nobody is buying what they are selling so now lets twist some arms?

I dont give a rip if your vaccinated or not, but at least don't support a Vaccine Mandate, because really, that pisses me off.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-26-21 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    In his defense, a lot of people like me, DGAF about anyones vaccine status and really just want to be left alone, but, you know we cant get that now.
    Any credability that you all as a group of "Prp Vaxxers might have had, to talk about "Science", was lost when Fauci became your Poster Child. And then Biden went full on "Mandate" after the science went sketchy with vaccinated people getting Covid.
    Nobody is buying what they are selling so now lets twist some arms?

I dont give a rip if your vaccinated or not, but at least don't support a Vaccine Mandate, because really, that pisses me off.
    Bravo. My thoughts exactly.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    We moderators don't have time to read all 28 pages of comments and babysit you people. Try, try really hard to act like adults and don't call each others names.

Oh wait, let me see, we have 270+ replies, a bunch are non sense name calling by the same handful of members. Looks like the choice is simple. Do you believe the opinion of people you don't know, some you don't agree with, others you don't care. Either take the Johnson or Pfizer or Moderna. Assign a value to them and roll a dice.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728