Thread: Inner Belt Conundrum

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Inner Belt Conundrum

As the title states, I have a inner Belt conundrum. I'm looking for an inner Belt that is stiff enough to stand alone and work with an IWB holster, preferably lined or stiff double layer.

I want the option of carrying IWB with my EDC G19 in a Vedder and to remove the IWB and slap on my outer belt quickly. Does such an inner belt exist?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Feedback Score
    I'd be interested as well, the only ones I've found aren't stiff enough for CCW.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Blue Alpha EDC belt.

https://www.bluealphabelts.com/produ...file-edc-belt/

If you want velcro added for the outer belt connection, email them. They make them as the inner belt of their two belt system so they can definitely send you just the inner. They also did a hook for loop swap for me based off a 3rd party outer I had that went against the traditional pattern for little or no charge.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Blue Alpha EDC belt.

If you want velcro added for the outer belt connection, email them. They make them as the inner belt of their two belt system so they can definitely send you just the inner. They also did a hook for loop swap for me based off a 3rd party outer I had that went against the traditional pattern for little or no charge.
    Yeah, I've looked at the Blue Alpha belts but not sure if I've searched that specific belt. Will take another look at your link.

Thanks man.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    Yeah, I've looked at the Blue Alpha belts but not sure if I've searched that specific belt. Will take another look at your link.

Thanks man.
    I use them for exactly how you want to so I’m pretty confident you will get what you need.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Blue Alpha EDC belt.

https://www.bluealphabelts.com/produ...nner-edc-belt/
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thanks! I knew it was there.

Feedback Score
    I’ve been using one by Volund Gearworks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have been running standard inner belts from Ronin over the last few years to carry a G19 and spare mag. I have had zero issues. HTH

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Good budget option is Wolf Tactical. I have one of the heavy duty rigger’s belts and use it for EDC. I prefer 1.75” belts and have to wear soft uniform occasionally, so it fits the bill.

This one would probably work well:

https://www.wolftacticalusa.com/coll...edc-inner-belt

15% off and free shipping right now.