Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin Powell Dead at 84 from COVID-19 Complications

Feedback Score

Colin Powell Dead at 84 from COVID-19 Complications

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...complications/

General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed away this morning due to complications from Covid 19. He was fully vaccinated.
    Get in shape !!!! Jab is not the fix !

Would be curious which jab he got an when ?

IMHO still its about diet and health and avoiding the processed foods and industrialized seed oils and sugars and being in metabolic shape whish is only about %12 of our population ! Scary so many are out of shape and think they are cause they follow the crap SAD diet or think they are eating healthy and being lied to about the trurhs of so many foods
    Last edited by Honu; 10-18-21 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    KEEP YOUR COMMENTS RESPECTFUL OR DON'T POST AT ALL. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE DRIVING AND YOU PULL OVER WHEN YOU SEE A FUNERAL PROCESSION CONVOY GO BY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE DECEASED IS, HE/SHE COULD BE LIBERAL, COMMUNIST, RIGHT WING, NAZI SKIN HEAD, ETC. BUT YOU SHOW RESPECT.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    But we know who it is?

I actually was a Colin Powell fan until I read his autobiography in the mid-1990s.

He was as conservative as I am black.

Good bye.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Was Colin Powell out of shape? I don't remember him being that big of a guy.

One of my brothers and his wife are in the mid 300 to 400 pound range and they managed to survive the covid somehow... Lots of weird side effects after the fact though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    Was Colin Powell out of shape? I don't remember him being that big of a guy.

One of my brothers and his wife are in the mid 300 to 400 pound range and they managed to survive the covid somehow... Lots of weird side effects after the fact though.
    Double vaccinated, wow, who would have thought?

Feedback Score
    RIP Colin, while you might have been a guy I would have a beer with, I know now that I would have insisted on separate tabs
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    KEEP YOUR COMMENTS RESPECTFUL OR DON'T POST AT ALL. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE DRIVING AND YOU PULL OVER WHEN YOU SEE A FUNERAL PROCESSION CONVOY GO BY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE DECEASED IS, HE/SHE COULD BE LIBERAL, COMMUNIST, RIGHT WING, NAZI SKIN HEAD, ETC. BUT YOU SHOW RESPECT.
    Every Man has the right to write his own legacy.
    Had Powell just done his job and walked away, his legacy would be untarnished wouldn't it?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    From what I understand he was a good military leader, but should have kept his nose out of politic.

"Fully Vaccinated" aye? I guess if he wasn't vaccinated the result would have been much worse...
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I am ambivalent about his service in uniform and politics. But he is a man with a family, and this is a loss for them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Compared to Milley I guess he was OK.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast