Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 kidnapped in Haiti ...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

17 kidnapped in Haiti ...

And state and the FBI are teamed up to save them? What could possibly go wrong? I suspect they will either end up paying the ransom or getting them killed. How is that the FBI's jurisdiction?

We all know what needs to be done there, but do they?

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Monday that the FBI and State Department are working toward the release of the hostages. resident Biden has been briefed and is receiving regular updates, Psaki added.

“The FBI is part of a coordinated U.S. government effort to get the U.S. citizens involved to safety,” Psaki said during a press conference. “We are not going to go into too much detail on that but can confirm their engagement.”

https://sofrep.com/news/the-haitian-...-each-hostage/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They need to pull one out of the Russian playbook and slay them all.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    They need to pull one out of the Russian playbook and slay them all.
    Take decisive action in a way they understand so it does not happen again under the B admin? Surely you jest.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Take decisive action in a way they understand so it does not happen again under the B admin? Surely you jest.
    That asshole will probably apologize and give them all 1st class tickets to the US to go along with millions.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    FBI & DoS? I guess Empty Shelves Joe forgot we have a military? This job is tailor made for JSOC, not FBI & DoS.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    indeed - this demands swift and overwhelming violence. americans keep getting kidnapped because americans keep paying ransom. drop a battalion of rangers on the island with enough ammunition to commit a genocide and tell them to call for a ride home when the hostages are either liberated or dead.
    why so serious?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    FBI & DoS? I guess Empty Shelves Joe forgot we have a military? This job is tailor made for JSOC, not FBI & DoS.
    Meat eaters with bad intent are the obvious option for violent thugs who don't care at all about human life. Those same gangs are preventing food, med, etc from accessing starving/dying people in their own country, they sure as chit don't care about anyone from another country.

I will add that those who go there to help as their calling without either security or some means of defense are better and braver humans than I am. F that.

I'm also not sure it's our responsibility to save their a$$ in such places, but it would be un American to not try.

Oh, and how many Americans are still in Af? Anyone even know?!
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-19-21 at 16:11.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    My idea is a pallet of “real” American cash, shrink wrapped, but with a MOAB stuffed in the middle. Drop it off with a C17 of troops, make the exchange and when 15 miles away, hit the detonator.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I heard Uncle Joe is sending Cornpop to rescue them, 'cause he is one bad dude.

Andy

Feedback Score
    read this the other day
    Haiti is pretty much the highest kidnapping place in the world last I saw ?

Just say no more aid money until all kidnappings stop you know who is doing it make it happen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast